v16 Kodi Jarvis change for Weather Addons
Exclamation 
previously, weather addons had to provide the full path to the weather icons,
for instance: 'special://temp/weather/34.png'

as of Kodi Jarvis, this has changed. you now only have to specify the icon name,
for instance: '34.png'

this change is due to the fact we now support image resource addons,
which optionally allows (depending on the skin) users to select a custom weather icon pack.

it would be appreciated if all weather addon devs could update their weather addon for Jarvis.
since the changes above require a Jarvis compatible skin,
please use the Confluence skin for testing while updating your addon.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Maybe im barking at the wrong tree in this topic but i have a question:
in 15 and now in jarvis 16.1 only Yahoo! does work.
wheather underground is giving a error.

do in need to do anything special after install add-on? (i don't mean configuration like location)
Yahoo! works fine but is a bit basic.
Rainbow 
(2016-08-23, 12:51)pjotr69 Wrote: Maybe im barking at the wrong tree in this topic but i have a question:
in 15 and now in jarvis 16.1 only Yahoo! does work.
wheather underground is giving a error.

do in need to do anything special after install add-on? (i don't mean configuration like location)
Yahoo! works fine but is a bit basic.

pjotr69, I am using the Weather Underground addon. I wish I had some set of steps to tell you how to make it work, but it was so hit and miss for me that I don't know what the problem(s) were.
I can say that on my Kodi installs I have either only WU installed or WU and the default Yahoo!
IIRC, there is an unofficial version of a weather addon (perhaps WU) and possibly having at installed mucked things up.

1) WU does take several seconds to refresh its data, whether it's my Android phone or my Win7 PC. So be patient and don't think your last change failed if you don't get instant results.

2) At this point I've used the debug log for various other things - I certainly would have used it with WU when I was struggling to make it work.

Good luck to you.

I'm wondering how to make all these different weather icon packs work. You can install them, but I find nowhere to "set" the current icon pack.
Any advice on icons?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Jarvis change for Weather Addons1