PhotoApp (mac) comming soon
Hi,

I have a similar issue on my Android device (Xiaomi MiBOX2 with Android 4.4.2 API level 19, kernel: Linux ARM 32-bit version 3.10.33). The log shows this message:
(Kodi 16.0)

Code:
22:59:35 T:1912425816   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetFolderList'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.image.photoapp/addon.py", line 299, in <module>
                                                items = photoApp.list_albums(folderUuid[0])
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/plugin.image.photoapp/addon.py", line 145, in list_albums
                                                folders = self.db.GetFolderList(folderUuid)
                                            AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'GetFolderList'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
22:59:35 T:1843734568   ERROR: static bool XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory(const CURL&, CFileItemList&, const XFILE::CDirectory::CHints&, bool) - Error getting plugin://plugin.image.photoapp/?action=albums&folderUuid=TopLevelAlbums
22:59:35 T:1843734568   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.image.photoapp/?action=albums&folderUuid=TopLevelAlbums) failed
Any suggestions what I have to modify? Thanks in advance.
Hi, I seem to have a similar problem, photos not displaying. I see the Moments, Albums, Slideshows, subfolders... But when it comes to the phots, the app says there are none. I am also sharing through SMB, Mac Mini. Kodi is runnin on a Raspberry Pi.
Grateful for any tips.
F.
I've got the app installed on a Raspberry and after a little configuration the app works! I see the library. But when I go into a photo album, it take very very long to load just the album. About 2-3 Minutes (small albums). After that I see no thumbnails. To load all the thumbs it will take again very very long. Also the detail view of a picture is very delayed. I see a black screen and this is all I see for a few minutes. Navigate to a new picture takes again about a few minutes.
I copied the database to the photos app.
Does it take so long at yours, too?
Since Jarvis 16.1 this add-on isn’t working anymore. Is there any developing or is the project dead? Huh
Would be nice if someone can make this work.
Things seem really dead here. I started using Kodi in mid-2016, and have wondered for quite a while why I couldn't get this add-on to work - this is my first time investigating, and it looks like I'm out of luck.

As an alternative, which folder would one choose if going through the normal process of adding photos via the 'Settings--->Media--->Library--->Pictures--->Add Picture Source' workflow?

I'm seeing two possibilities in Photos: 'Masters,' and 'Originals.'
Could someone tell me how to get the plugin to locate my mac address?
How do I edit the plugin preferences?

Regards
Nigel

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PhotoApp (mac) comming soon0