Win Library Mode not working
Hi friends,
I have installed Kodi 15.2 Isengard on windows 7 64 bit laptop.
Installed music addons, Installing from zip works fine, Installed addons are enabled.
But, the addons library options dont activate, library button on the left side panel doesn't work.
As referred in the attachment.
How can this be resolved, attached eg. Reflecting the issue, via screen shots of Tunein Music Addon.
The settings under confluence in the left panel , i.e view options (confluence library issue)
Sort by name (greyed), crusor does not read this option (attached Image 1)
watch gallery

Library button (greyed), all attempts to activate library button fails. (attached Image 2)
Wanted fix for this issue, attached Screen Shots of TuneIn Addon.
Hi friends,
I have installed Kodi 15.2 Isengard on windows 7 64 bit laptop.
Installed music addons, Installing from zip works fine, Installed addons are enabled.
But, the addons library options dont activate, library button on the left side panel doesn't work.
As referred in the attachment.
How can this be resolved, attached eg. Reflecting the issue, via screen shots of Tunein Music Addon.
The settings under confluence in the left panel , i.e view options (confluence library issue)
Sort by name (greyed), crusor does not read this option (attached Image )
Library button (greyed), all attempts to activate library button fails. (attached Image )
Wanted fix for this issue, attached Screen Shots of TuneIn Addon.

library mode of add-on is not the same as the local Kodi library. Kodi's library features only work when you scan local media into it

edit: btw - please take your time and learn how to correctly post in forums without creating duplicate threads etc - I deleted the other dupes
Thanks, but the issue is not regarding a specific addon, Library mode in the Confluence View Option has frozen (greyed out).
I have installed Kodi Isengard 15.2 for windows, Everything works in File mode ,As Shown in attachments, Kodi > Files > Addon(Installed) ,
but, library mode is not working.
The confluence View options is based on kodi or addons (installed)?
The Confluence Menu throughout kodi, works fine except library mode. As highlighted in example attached of Tunein, Kodi > library > Addon(Installed)
Is there an fix for this issue ? How to run kodi in library mode ? (i.e Kodi > Library > Tunein (Addons)
Do, I need to post this issue in other forum?
Regards.

Note :-
Attached Screen Shot of Tunein, Kodi > library > Tunein (Addons installed) is posted from Tunein link describing, Tunein addons for kodi.
After installing & configuring Tunein (Addon) , Launch addon directs the program to Kodi > Files > Tunein
You need to scan the music to library first
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
the label "Music - Library" is actually wrong in your screen shot, which is a bug in Kodi that will be fixed in the upcoming release. You're not in "library" but only in the music section, so the correct path to be displayed in your screenshot would be "Music -> Add-ons -> TuneIn". Add-ons have nothing to do with anything "library".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Mode not working0