Release - Kodi TV Channel Manager [V2.0.6 Updated 22/01/2016

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
adskiremote Offline
(2017-06-28 04:49)eric859 Wrote:  I cannot resize the window. I can't Maximize it or even make it smaller/larger. Is this a known issue? Also, when I run it on Win 10, it crashes whenever I open the db, whether it's my db or your test db.

I'll take a look at that - it's possible maximum is disabled to be honest I can't remember what I set for that so I'll take a look.

I run it on Windows 10 fine. I wonder if it's a .net library you're missing when running this. Can you give me any more information on when it crashes please?
find quote
the_bo Offline
Fan
(2017-06-16 08:51)adskiremote Wrote:  Hey the_bo - did various tests and haven't been able to move channels. However it could be because of the demo pvr addon I'm using.

I've changed the order in Kodi, and using my manager and manually in the sql database but to no avail.

What PVR addon are you using ? If I can match this may be we have a chance :-)

Hi adskiremote

Sorry for late reply

I'm using tvheadend. For the moment I just reordered all channels using kodi channel manager. I then backed up the tv29.db file. Hopefully I can overwrite the tv29.db if order gets reset which should bring back the correct order.

Thanks for testing anyways. If u ever get the move functionality working in your program can let me know.

All the best.
find quote
snaitaz Offline
Installed ur latest version and was unable to connect in order to make edits to channels. Any suggestions? Using Kodi on windows 10 PC
find quote
snaitaz Offline
Good Day...First, thanks for this awesome proggy. This is just what I needed to work on my tasks. The Kodi tv manager leaves a lot to be desired. I was finally able to get yours working as it was operator error. I am however having an issue with the window sizing as it does not allow me to maximize the window. I am using a large screen and it would be awesome to be able to max the size in order for me to expand the interior cells to work with. I did notice another user was having the same issue but I didn't notice if you had made a change to this. I know you are probably extremely busy but is this something in the works? Again, thank for a great tool.
find quote