• 2(current)
Release Kodi TV Channel Manager [V2.0.6 Updated 22/01/2016
Ignore that please. I just created another group and now it is showing up. All my channels are listed too. I love this program. Thanks a bunch!!
I am interested on this one. Where i can download the zip file/addons? Thank you
(2015-11-10, 19:25)menell Wrote: I am interested on this one. Where i can download the zip file/addons? Thank you

See first post. All info is there.
Hello adskiremote,

Will it be possible to have the capability to create a new group and add all channels from one or multiple existing groups into a new group?

Thanks.
Thank you for this tool!

But I have an issue. I made my edits on one of my boxes, saved it back and everything worked great. I have multiple boxes so I copied my edited tv29.db to the other boxes. This did not work. After copying and restarting kodi all my changes disappeared on all boxes except the original one.

If I edit tv29.db on each box, then the changes will stick. Any idea why I can't distribute one edited file to all boxes? Does kodi write a signature to this file? Thanks!
(2015-11-18, 00:24)dm71 Wrote: Thank you for this tool!

But I have an issue. I made my edits on one of my boxes, saved it back and everything worked great. I have multiple boxes so I copied my edited tv29.db to the other boxes. This did not work. After copying and restarting kodi all my changes disappeared on all boxes except the original one.

If I edit tv29.db on each box, then the changes will stick. Any idea why I can't distribute one edited file to all boxes? Does kodi write a signature to this file? Thanks!

Hi not that I know of but I am aware of this issue.

Not sure what exactly it is but I have a feeling its to do with the auto generation of uniquechannelid in the tv29.db when its generated.

If that's the case I'll need to find a solution to implement across many boxes. This could be possible by matching up names, channel ids and copying the relevant data across. Interestingly the mapped_channel_groups table only includes the channel_id and that is used as the epg_id as well. Which groups and channels in groups use.

I have some thoughts but if you do please let me know.

I've updated the code and added a new download link. Many bugs fixed and some new features added :-)

Thanks,

AdskiRemote
(2015-11-13, 16:51)cmndodhruv Wrote: Hello adskiremote,

Will it be possible to have the capability to create a new group and add all channels from one or multiple existing groups into a new group?

Thanks.

Yes no problem - please wait for a future release but I'll put this at the top.

Sorting the epg data - yes I think its now possible. Please wait for the next release.
Hi everyone - please check out the demo video I've uploaded...

https://youtu.be/yrPzH72OjKUa
Hi - I've updated another release. There's a lot of fixes - many of which you guys hadn't reported but I was aware of.

And many which I've had from this forum. The database actions are solid, the new version doesn't include a save database function. Because everything is always saved :-)

If something goes wrong you can reload tables from the options menu.

See the links in my original post for the 2.0 beta.

Here too: https://mega.nz/#!tg1mCJ6S!0KeARjq9s6fw5...33BlJPIl2U

I'll keep writing code and continuing development whilst people want something from this. Any suggestions, problems etc.. please let me know and I'll fix them.

I'm immensely grateful to the community for helping me make this work.

If you want options to change specific Kodi xml files / details then let me know. I'm happy to write the code to do it.

Basically just tell me what you need to manage your Live TV database and I'll do it.

So far these are the top two, one of which will be in the next release...

1) Select channel groups and create a new group, merging selected groups and their channels

****2) Order channels in each group on the epg and obviously then in Kodi

**** probably later but its the most important to me

Thanks,

AdskiRemote
Exciting times guys...

Network 'modular' install of addons and skins.

Configure each of your boxes with the same addons and settings or set them up differently.

A lot of code written... releasing soon.

A full multiple Kodi home network backup / install in customer home Kodi package.

Lovely stuff
(2015-11-24, 22:30)adskiremote Wrote: Exciting times guys...

Network 'modular' install of addons and skins.

Configure each of your boxes with the same addons and settings or set them up differently.

A lot of code written... releasing soon.

A full multiple Kodi home network backup / install in customer home Kodi package.

Lovely stuff

Hello adskiremote,

Looking forward to the new release.

Thanks
I love this tool, nice job!

I would like to be able to mass enable/disable channels and/or epg through the tick boxes, but now even if I multi select channels, once I click on a tick box the change applies only to that channel. Looking forward to the group merge feature as well, thanks a lot!

On a side note, I think it would already be possible to sort of merge groups if there was an option to show the channels of a certain group only in the main channel window (so one could select those channels and add to another group)
How sweet is that. Will try this as soon as i am at home.

Fiddling with bouquets since i am using an enigma2 box and it's painful...

Will send feedback asap. Thanks for sharing!
Looks great. Fantastic effort
Hi everyone and Happy New Year :-)

I've added Darkan's feature suggestion and added Activate / Deactivate on Channels and Groups.

After multi-selecting your channels or groups right click and choose to activate / deactivate channel or EPG only. Or both.

I've also added a delete selected on all channels.

Please let me know your thoughts and keep the suggestions coming :-)

I've updated the main download link in the first post but it's here too if you need it...

https://mega.nz/#!k4dEUKYK!Z1bsi4aRs0bIy...jQf9UysS3U

Group merging is coming soon - been busy lately.

All the best for the new year,

AdskiRemote
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi TV Channel Manager [V2.0.6 Updated 22/01/20161