• 63(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
Hello, Ive recently had to wipe my Mac and re install Sierra and Xcode. I had brought a certificate and provisioning profile for my ATV4 and iPad Pro back in June last year. Kodi on my ATV4 works fine but it wouldn't open on my iPad. I then tried to install it aga9n on my iPad via Xcode but half way through the installation I get the following error.

The certificate used to sign "kodi-Krypton-ios" has either expired or has been revoked. An updated certificate is required to sign and install the application.

It's not due to expire until June this year so I'm not sure what's going on here or how to fix it?
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
am i missing something? i can't locate the TVOS download files. I don't see them in the downloads list.
(2017-02-13, 00:28)arsandz Wrote: am i missing something? i can't locate the TVOS download files. I don't see them in the downloads list.

Where did you download them tooHuh? Do it again and make note of where you downloaded them.
(2017-02-12, 10:55)Troyp42 Wrote: Hello, Ive recently had to wipe my Mac and re install Sierra and Xcode. I had brought a certificate and provisioning profile for my ATV4 and iPad Pro back in June last year. Kodi on my ATV4 works fine but it wouldn't open on my iPad. I then tried to install it aga9n on my iPad via Xcode but half way through the installation I get the following error.

The certificate used to sign "kodi-Krypton-ios" has either expired or has been revoked. An updated certificate is required to sign and install the application.

It's not due to expire until June this year so I'm not sure what's going on here or how to fix it?

Anyone??
(2017-02-14, 08:58)Troyp42 Wrote:
(2017-02-12, 10:55)Troyp42 Wrote: Hello, Ive recently had to wipe my Mac and re install Sierra and Xcode. I had brought a certificate and provisioning profile for my ATV4 and iPad Pro back in June last year. Kodi on my ATV4 works fine but it wouldn't open on my iPad. I then tried to install it aga9n on my iPad via Xcode but half way through the installation I get the following error.

Anyone??

Are you sure you're checking the correct link?
Did you check here http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwin/tvos?

Anyone??
(2017-02-15, 11:09)Troyp42 Wrote:

Anyone??
You should contact the source from where you got the certificate to issue you another certificate. If they'd be willing to do that is another question though.
(2017-02-15, 13:25)underwriter Wrote:
(2017-02-15, 11:09)Troyp42 Wrote:

Anyone??
You should contact the source from where you got the certificate to issue you another certificate. If they'd be willing to do that is another question though.
Thanks Underwriter. I did that and I have had new certificates issued. I just wasn't sure if it was an issue with that or an issue with Xcode etc.
(2017-02-14, 10:57)underwriter Wrote:
(2017-02-14, 08:58)Troyp42 Wrote:

Anyone??

Are you sure you're checking the correct link?
Did you check here http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/darwin/tvos?

This was arsandz question, not mine.
Can someone please advise what the latest version of Kodi for IOS is that will work with the confluence skin? I remember trying recent versions once before but couldnt get confluence for these versions and had to go back to an earlier version. I just cant recall how far back I had to go. Thanks.
So I have Kodi on my iphone/ipad and AppleTV have not gotten an alert on AppleTV yet but on iphone/ipad when launch Kodi I get a pop-up that says: "Kodi Needs To Be Updated - This app will not work with future versions of iOS. The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility"

So Anyone know if a newer version is coming??
mac OS 10.12.2 . XCODE 8 new apple tv 4

having problem at step 10 iOS App Signer in heading Provisional profile I have no listings under Choose Custom File . When opened Menu lists continue with file after file that don't open .
(my kodi file ) AppleTV4.2.xcodeproj is light in colour and is not pickable
(AppleTV4.2.xcodeproj when selected on the deck top shows up as coloured headstone ).

Also when I downloaded Kodi it appears on my desk as a white headstone NOT a nice coloured one
(2017-02-26, 02:09)SteveLV702 Wrote: So I have Kodi on my iphone/ipad and AppleTV have not gotten an alert on AppleTV yet but on iphone/ipad when launch Kodi I get a pop-up that says: "Kodi Needs To Be Updated - This app will not work with future versions of iOS. The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility"

Just ignore it. Too hard for me to explain although one of the experts here could, but you don't need to worry about it. Kodi will still work properly.
(2017-03-02, 23:01)Kevin 1963 Wrote: mac OS 10.12.2 . XCODE 8 new apple tv 4

having problem at step 10 iOS App Signer in heading Provisional profile I have no listings under Choose Custom File . When opened Menu lists continue with file after file that don't open .
(my kodi file ) AppleTV4.2.xcodeproj is light in colour and is not pickable
(AppleTV4.2.xcodeproj when selected on the deck top shows up as coloured headstone ).

Also when I downloaded Kodi it appears on my desk as a white headstone NOT a nice coloured one
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if you are trying to open Kodi as a provisioning profile, that isn't going to work.

You have to choose the profile that Xcode generated, it should be in that drop-down list.

(2017-03-06, 11:14)Troyp42 Wrote:
(2017-02-26, 02:09)SteveLV702 Wrote: So I have Kodi on my iphone/ipad and AppleTV have not gotten an alert on AppleTV yet but on iphone/ipad when launch Kodi I get a pop-up that says: "Kodi Needs To Be Updated - This app will not work with future versions of iOS. The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility"

Just ignore it. Too hard for me to explain although one of the experts here could, but you don't need to worry about it. Kodi will still work properly.

Kodi for iOS is still being compiled as a 32-bit app for backward compatibility reasons.

The reason that the Apple TV doesn't display this message is that the Apple TV version of Kodi was always 64-bit.
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted
Can someone please advise what is the most stable version of Kodi for the ATV4 and when will the older deb files be available again to download?
I updated to the most recent and have found many of myaddons etc no longer work so I would like to go back to a more stable version. Unfortunately I had to re-install Sierra on my Mac so lost all the old deb files I had.
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8