iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2015-11-16, 21:32)Zoom7000 Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 20:25)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2015-11-04, 20:17)kdfannin Wrote: I was able to do this and install on my iPhone 6s, but now I'm trying to install on my 4th Gen iPad running 9.1 and when I goto devices and try to install I get the error. " App install failed. A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found."

I've updated step 2 of the directions

Basically:

2. Under the app properties, it should say "No matching provisioning profiles found", click "Fix Issue"
If you have additional devices
  • Plug in the device
  • Go to the Product Menu
  • Under Destination, select your device
  • Repeat step 2

You'll then have to continue from step 3 again

I've successfully installed Kodi on my iPad Air 2, but when I try to install it on my iPhone 6 Plus, I get the "A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found". I've followed the instructions in step 2 and still not had any luck Sad

Any ideas?

This error message leads me to believe that the provisioning profile didn't include both of your devices

On the first post steps 3-6 are the important ones here, they need to be done for each device you wish to install to.

After the iPhone is added to the provisioning profile, you'll need to re-run the App Signer

Future re-signs (the profiles expire after a few months) should be easier since you'll just need to update the provisioning profile from Xcode and re-sign using the app

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - by DanTheMan827 - 2015-11-16, 21:47
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8