iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2015-11-30, 05:23)jdf76 Wrote: ok i've re-read the instructions about 20 times, downloaded a new fresh copy but it doesn't seem to like my provisioning profile.

When i choose the deb file i leave the bottom 2 option blank in the iOS App Signer. It runs w/o any problems. But when i go to install it it just says "A Valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.

I did see where you said a wild card had to have the original Application ID, which is why i left the bottom 2 blank of the IOS Signer app.

I would love to see this work, so if anyone would point me in the right direction i'd be very grateful!

Thank you!
Jeff

I only have a free developer account so I don't have access to a wildcard provisioning profile

If you're using a wildcard profile, try to use a non-wildcard profile (I don't have one since I'm not a paid dev)

If that still doesn't work, post the app log which you can get to from the view menu

There's a bug with wildcard profiles but I don't have one to test with in order to fix it

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak - by DanTheMan827 - 2015-11-30, 06:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8