iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2015-12-26, 11:28)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2015-12-26, 11:20)Troyp42 Wrote: I just did this on my iPad and it works great. I'm assuming this will also work on an ATV3?

I don't really want to spend $269 on an ATV4 when the ATV3 is only $89. My raspberry Pi has done well but the ATV is much faster and more reliable.

Nope, there is no way to install anything on the Apple TV 3 (no jailbreak or official app support)

So, unless someone manages to jailbreak the Apple TV 3 (not very likely at this point) there's nothing that can be done with that

I just tried to install kodi in my appletv3 following the instructions to install it in iPad, iPhone etc... Of course I can't but the error is quite curious: Xcode says that Kodi can be install only in iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.. so, is there any chance to remove this? Just for try.

I also tried to install tvOS version of Kodi (Xcode detect it as tvOS unsupported version Big Grin) and the error is: arm64 is not supported.

Regards,

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by i5Js - 2015-12-26, 15:58
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8