iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2015-12-27, 20:38)heretolearn Wrote: can anyone give a total newbie a hand?
i've followed all the instructions on this post to the "t" even used the youtube clip on how to do it. however when i go to add the .ipa file onto my iPad i get the message "App installation failed" (A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found)...
what am i doing wrong??

thx in advance...

You, my friend, have fallen prey to the same problem that pinched me to begin my quest also. You must first sign into the "system" Xcode program in the PREFS section. It will then be a matter of TIME before Apple replies with the code for your provisioning profile "account". Once this is showing in your PREFS account, you are ready to use the program, IOS.App.Signer, and the latest kodi-....-tvos.deb file. Hint: you will know you have your provisioning profile from Apple when you open IOS.App.Signer program and your very own account information will be in the pull-down list on line 3: Provisioning Profile:. This is the reason for the App installation failed message.

Hang in there.....the successful result will be worth the "wait".

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by Paleolithic - 2015-12-28, 13:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8