iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-01-03, 19:06)Nfidel Wrote: Anyone had success installing FFMPEG to their non-jb iOS device?

FFMPEG is a library, do you have any more specific application?

This app should sign almost any app that you throw at it as long as it is in a compatible format (.app, .ipa, .xcarchive, and Cydia compatible .deb files)

(2016-01-04, 09:11)Hotlinx Wrote: I cannot get this to work, I downloaded Xcode, and again and again, it won't let me get passed the "fix" part. I tried to delete my ID, and re add it, and it's still not giving me permission. I even added a new iCloud account, and says summ about the strings. I'm so freaking pissed at this point .

Sometimes things can get a little goofy with Xcode... A more specific error message would be helpful

You can also try removing your account(s) using the Xcode preferences and then delete the certificates from keychain, then Xcode should offer to fix them when you add your account back in... You will have to revoke any certificate and existing provisioning profiles you may have made though
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by DanTheMan827 - 2016-01-04, 09:44
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8