iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-02-28, 20:11)Cougar 1 Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 17:40)vitospeed Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 16:04)Cougar 1 Wrote: @DanTheMan827

Still struggling with getting this to work on my atv 4. Not able to get pass the "fix button" (my atv 4 is not recognized) and needs to be added to the team (I am using the correct tvos deb file.
I had no issue with doing this on my iPad with the iOS deb file. Can this be a faulty Apple tv? Bought a refurb 32GB unit from Apple.

Same problem here, I purchased two apple tv 4 one a refurbish from Apple and one from Best Buy, the one from best buy no problem to install Kodi the refurb from Apple gave all sort of troubles:
Fist if you try to use it with Xcode to create the IPA file will not pass the signing issue error "Unable to fix code signing issue." I did use my other Apple TV4 to create the IPA and once i tried to install the IPA on the Refub. ATV4 it doesn't work the "App installation failed: A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found",
I tried to reset the atv4 and restore with iTunes is not working.

Yes the only thing left for me would be that the refurb Apple tv is defect, it is being sent back tomorrow.
Intend to pick up a new one direct from Apple store and try again later in the week.
Will post results.

I'm sending mine back too, ill get another from Best Buy since that the first one did work out fine, I hope it will work for you, but i think there is something wrong with the refurb Apple TV4, it's strange that we bought have the same problem Confused

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by vitospeed - 2016-02-28, 20:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8