iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
DanTheMan827 - I installed Kodi onto my iPad4 a few months ago using your instructions. A few days ago I started getting a "This app is no longer available" error when I tried to start Kodi. I do not have a paid apple developer account. I went the free route. I'm guessing the 3 months expired and that's why I am getting this error (either that or upgrading from 9.2 to 9.2.1 a few days prior to that did it - but Kodi worked after the 9.2.1 upgrade).

Anyway I am trying to redo it again on my iPad4. I downloaded v18 of your App Signer, v16 of the Kodi deb file and followed your instructions once again. Started xCode and my Kodi project. The Fix Issue error is displaying by the "Team" dropdown list. I select my iPad device, select the correct team choice, then click on "Fix Issue" but I keep getting this "An App ID with Identifier 'com.mark.Kodi' is not available. Please enter a different string." I have not seen this before.

Can I only use the free developer account option 1 time or should it keep working if I refresh Kodi via xCode every 3 months?

Do you know how I can resolve the error i am getting?

Thanks in advance! - Mark

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by markbeede - 2016-03-21, 19:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8