iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-06-05, 20:08)KimKnott Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 03:22)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2016-06-03, 03:13)KimKnott Wrote: Hi Ned,
My friend just got his Apple Developer's paid account but when she tried to follow all those instructions got following message..

App Installation failed
A valid provisioning profile for this executable was not found.

I did clean up and delete all those certificates from her MacBook Pro KeyChain and create it new one and apply WWDRCA.cert. I tried on her Mac and getting same error message. Please post how to fix this error message. My own Apple Dev. Paid account works fine on my Mac.

Thanks,
Kim

Make sure the correct certificate / profile combination is selected

You can't use the free certificate with the paid provisioning profile even though it's the same Apple ID

Hi Dan,

Worked fine but one question. Her keychain I cannot find "AppleWWDRCA.cer" installed but still works fine without that cert. Is this normal?

The certificate may not be in the login but instead in the system...

If you're having trouble there is an option in iOS App Signer under the help menu to update the certificate...

But if iOS App Signer is working fine there's no need to do that since you already have the current one
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by DanTheMan827 - 2016-06-06, 21:42
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8