iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2016-07-18, 13:00)Cougar 1 Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 12:55)anniyan Wrote:
(2016-07-18, 06:51)Canyaya Wrote: Really!? You have two dedicated developers sharing their work for free (Dan the man & Memphis) and you have the nerve to request a fee based on mostly their work? Wow!

yes i am sharing only my account. i respect developers and there works.

If you where doing it for free would be one thing but charging money, you should be banned.

(2016-07-18, 22:05)Memphiz Wrote: And you will break the apple development agreement when doing so - you'll get your cert revoked in no time. You've never read the apple rules did you? There are sites which do exactly what you said by charging their users. Apple actively stops those sites once they are aware of it.

If people would have been able to do this without risking their developer accounts I'm sure there would at least some but as Memphiz mentioned, Apple does in fact disallow such activity...

They have also made their stance on side-loading clear... give free developers 90 days to test on their devices and then they start side-loading... so they reduce it to 7 days...
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by DanTheMan827 - 2016-07-19, 00:04
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8