iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
The fact alone that you have to go through all this convoluted process of jumping through hoops, getting a developer account and all the BS involved in signing apps etc. is a big deterrent already. But since I am a computer technician I am willing to put up with the already ridiculous process and get it working. But on top of that, now Kodi stops working every 7 days, and that just crossed the line. I much rather go back to my Amazon Fire TV where I have Kodi running for months without a single hiccup and I can sideload it without any developer account BS. That 7-day limit on free developer accounts is ridiculous. It's just one more way for Apple to get you to buy the paid account so they can make more money. So screw Xcode, developer accounts, and MrMC and all the BS that prevents me from using Kodi properly on the Apple TV device that I paid for. Now to reconnect my Fire TV that works so much better for Kodi.

And by the way, for $99/year for an Apple dev account, Apple is just telling us if you want to use Kodi, we must pay them to use it. Sorry Apple, but getting a Roku or Amazon Fire is much cheaper in the long run and both will run Kodi just fine without any expiration BS or unnecessary memberships.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by mveras1972 - 2016-10-09, 19:33
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8