iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
When I bought the Apple TV 4, coming from Apple TV 2, one of the major reasons I upgraded is to be able to unify my home theater, so I no longer needed to switch between my Fire TV and Apple TV and have all my stuff on the Apple TV. Plus, removing the Fire TV from the setup means less cables, one less HDMI port used, one less box, one less remote, cleaner setup, etc. I don't have an Apple TV just to run Kodi. So I'm just rolling back to use Fire TV for Kodi and everything else on the Apple TV like I did before.

Come to think of it, my disappointment is rooted on the fact that Kodi was the main reason I bought the ATV 4. I can do everything else I need on the ATV 2, including Plex (using PlexConnect though Trailers). Now I just have an extra Apple TV that I can put on another TV set. Granted that Airplay is the only reliable way to get stuff streamed from a smartphone. All others are hit or miss and unreliable.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by mveras1972 - 2016-10-10, 18:50
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8