iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
Hi,

In iOS App Signer, I'm not able to see any entries under the Provisioning Profile pulldown menu after I build my Xcode Kodi project. I only have the option to 'Re-Sign Only' or 'Choose Custom File'. I have a developer account so my Apple ID account is working properly. I also updated the proper certificates in Keychain Access (Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority).

If I run it with Re-Sign Only, which is what it defaults to if there is no valid profile, the result is that when I go to install the IPA on my Apple TV, it ends the process with the message: 'App Installation Failed. The application could not be verified'.

I tried opening a provisioning profile using the 'Choose Custom File' by reading in the *.mobileprovision file from /Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profile, and this had no effect. (Not sure if that even makes sense as something to try).

I'm using Xcode 8.1 and I'm using 'Automatically Manage Signing' as the signing option.

Any help would be appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by Grondaag - 2016-11-12, 20:31
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8