iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2017-01-19, 16:41)DanTheMan827 Wrote:
(2017-01-18, 12:27)john_miller Wrote: Hello DanTheMan827,

first of all, great post explaining how to install Kodi without Jailbreak.

Two days ago I have uploaded a video with good explanations how to install Kodi in iPhone o iPad (in spanish for this huge community of users). I would like to ask you if it is possible to add this video at the paragraph "Video", just below the one named "How to install Kodi on the Apple TV 4 with working top shelf" of this post.

You can find the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AX7ILw0eyo

I will appreciate your answer and any opinion related to this matter. Thank you in advance!!.

It seems like a good video but I don't speak Spanish...

I did go through it but it doesn't even use iOS App Signer and I would like to avoid having people posting issues from using two separate apps in the same thread.

I'm also not sure if Impactor can make use of paid developer accounts if someone were to want an install that doesn't expire in 7 days
Hi, thank you very much for your answer!.

I didn't use iOS App Signer because the file/s have been already bundle into an .ipa file. This process is the most difficult and I wanted that the process were as easy as possible.

I'm using an Apple developer account in less than 7 days I can confirm in the forum if it doesn't expire after a week Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by john_miller - 2017-01-19, 17:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8