iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
Hi

I have an Apple developer account which expires June 2017 and running Kodi 17.0 on 2 Apple TV 4 devices.
I used to be able to sideload Kodi without any problems when I was still on El Capitan 10.11.6 , Xcode 7.1 and TVOS 10.1

In the meantime however I upgraded to Sierra 10.12.4, Xcode 8.3.1 and TVOS 10.2.

Ever since I done that the wheels have fallen off.

I cannot codesign the latest Kodi .dep file so that I can upgrade my 2 ATV4 devices.
I have done all the troubleshooting tips that are suggested in post 1 of this thread but I constantly get the codesigning error message.

I can however delete Kodi from my ATV4 devices and reinstall Kodi to them using a copy of the .ipa file originally codesigned with El Capitan 10.11.6 Xcode 7.1 and TVOS 10.1. but that leaves me with Kodi 17.0 and I want Kodi 17.1

I would much appreciate if somebody could confirm that the combination of:

Sierra 10.12.4
Xcode 8.3.1
TVOS4 10.2

could perhaps be the problem, and if so what needs to be done to bypass this nuisance.

Throughout I have bee using IOS App signer 1.9.

If I could roll back TVOS4 10.2 to 10.1 then I could perhaps use impactor, but rolling back seems impossible.

Hoping somebody can put me on the right track to solve this issue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by Henties - 2017-04-07, 18:43
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8