iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2017-05-30, 15:45)LAKERCJ24 Wrote: Hello, long time lurker first time poster Smile First of thanks so much Memphiz for your hard work it really makes ATV4 users like myself happy that we can use this software! Quick question as I'm getting frustrated with sideloading. I'm considering purchasing a paid dev account. If I do this can I give my put my friends UDID for his ATV4 in as well so we can split it? Is this something that can be done?

Thanks

Chris

Well, if he's part of your developer "team" and helps you "test" the software, I don't see why not... Wink

It wouldn't hurt if you also learned how to program (even basic stuff), you could probably make your yearly fee back and more with even a simple app.

Just think, one of the top apps currently is... a fidget spinner... I'm not joking...

If you're an artist, you can even make money without knowing any programming, just make iMessage stickers
Install Kodi on iOS without a jailbreak: iOS App Signer — donations are gratefully accepted

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by DanTheMan827 - 2017-05-30, 15:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8