• 66(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
Prepare for getting it revoked by apple. Its against apple policy.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Can anyone tell me what version of iOS this will work on? Can I update my iPad to 10.3.2? I was going to also update to Kodi 17.2 but I just updated all my home kodi to 17.3 because I received a messaged that there was a severe security issue with all other versions of 17. Any thoughts on this?

Thanks
hi

i have apple tv 4 and a developer account but whenever i try to install kodi i have error in ios app signer the tvOS team provisioning profile it does not show the name that i create in xcode, only show Re-sign only and Chose custom file ... . Could you please help me what am i missing here
(2017-06-05, 21:01)brincon2098 Wrote: hi

i have apple tv 4 and a developer account but whenever i try to install kodi i have error in ios app signer the tvOS team provisioning profile it does not show the name that i create in xcode, only show Re-sign only and Chose custom file ... . Could you please help me what am i missing here

First make sure you connect your device to your mac and select your connected device after creating new project in xcode with single view for TVOS.

Also, try adding the certificate to your iCloud keychain by double clicking on it. Then it will appear as an eligible option to select in the respective field. Also, are you selecting the appropriate team i.e. team linked to your apple ID?
guru369
Thank you for your help, I had my device connected to my Mac and also it is in my Keychain, but I do not understand how I added it to my ICloud keychain?, and yes I am selecting the team linked to my apple id
but it is not working
Double-click the .p12 file to add it to Your key chain.
Add the provision file to your device. This can be done in one of two ways:

Connect your device to your Mac with a USB cable and open Xcode. Select Window > Devices, right click on the device and select Show Provisioning Profiles. Click the + button and choose the file.

Open iTunes, select File > Add to Library, and select the Profile.mobileprovision file. Sync your device with iTunes to install the profile. You won't see any sort of confirmation.

Download and open iOS App Signer on your Mac.

For the Input File, click Browse and select the IPA or DEB file for the app you'd like to sign.

For the Signing Certificate dropdown, select the certificate with the same name as the .p12 file that was just added to your keychain.

For the Provisioning Profile dropdown, select Choose Custom File and choose your provision file.

All other fields are optional: New Application ID, App Display Name, App Version, and App Short Version.

Click Start and indicate where you'd like to save the signed IPA file.

Once finished, install the app on your device. This can be done several ways:

Connect your device to your Mac with a USB cable and open Xcode. Select Window > Devices, choose your device on the list, click the + button under Installed Apps, and choose the IPA file.

Or Double-click the IPA file to add it to your iTunes library, then sync your device.

Or Install iFunbox, click Install App, and choose the IPA file.

Or Drag and drop your IPA file onto the Diawi homepage, visit the link on your device, and click Install Application.
Hello
I am lost here
The provisioning file is installed in my Apple TV
In XCODE when I do Windows/device and right click in my device appleTV, I can see my provisioning profile is installed in my AppleTV (TVos provisioning profile: xcode.appletv.KODI.Berta, but there is not way that it shows in IOS App signer.
You said:
"For the Provisioning Profile dropdown, select Choose Custom File and choose your provision file." From where I am going to select it? Rolleyes
Recheck step 2 and 8 in the installation guide, the problem is the identifier step 2/8 should be the same.
i had apple dev that allow me 100 unit to register right but when i renew my membership i did not get an other 100 device to register

i only can see the remaining number to the initial 100 . i used in first membership 50 registered now after a renewal i only get the 50 left not an other 100 . what mi doing wrong ? thx
You get 100 during your whole membership. Thats how it is. Better find something else to make money ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2017-06-29, 07:41)Memphiz Wrote: You get 100 during your whole membership. Thats how it is. Better find something else to make money ...

Who is talking about making making money
Don't judge poeple without knowing facts plz .
I'm just giving you an exemple

It's easy to get an other 100 iff that's the case just set an other apple dev
With different info. But I was asked the question from someone and
Could not have an answer . Besides we r talking about sidliading kodi. Nothing wrong with that I guess

Have a nice day .
I am sorry for judging you but can‘t help myself when you say you already deployed on 50 apple devices...
My certificate used to Install of kodi on my apple TV will hit is expiry in the next few days, I do have a developer account and renewed I was wondering what the process is for renewing the app? Start form scratch and do it all over again or is there a simple way to just push the new Certificate?

Edit: I just created a new certificate and provisioning profile and then installed a new version.
Hi guys, Just trying to work out how I can update to the latest version of Kodi without Xcode installing a second version on my ATV4. In the past it has simply updated the previous version. But now its adding a second version of Kodi.

Im not sure if its related to file name or some setting in Xcode?

Thanks.
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
(2017-07-29, 05:38)Troyp42 Wrote: Hi guys, Just trying to work out how I can update to the latest version of Kodi without Xcode installing a second version on my ATV4. In the past it has simply updated the previous version. But now its adding a second version of Kodi.

Im not sure if its related to file name or some setting in Xcode?

Thanks.

Its ok I worked it out.. You save the container first.
Running Krypton beta3 on ATV4 networked to Win7 PC using SMB shares.
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8