iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2017-09-04, 10:21)kuzn Wrote: resign it and upload it to your Apple TV.

I tried "re-sign ony" and came up with an error (below) when I tried to install, then I tried re-signing with my developer certificate and I came up with an error again when I tried to reinstall. Thoughts as to why this would be the case?

This app contains an app extension with an illegal bundle identifier. App extension bundle identifiers must have a prefix consisting of their containing application's bundle identifier followed by a '.'.

Edit: I've tried this a few times now, restarted the computer and ATV, verified iOS signer is up to date, Xcode is up to date, not sure what the issue is. I've followed your instructions exactly but I'm still receiving that error. I signed the IPA, zipped, extracted, edited plst, compressed, resigned, and the error came up. I also tried changing the .deb file to .zip, extract, edit the plst, compress, sign in iOS app, and attempt to install on the ATV, but the same error comes up. Not sure what's going on...

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by arsandz - 2017-09-05, 16:03
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8