iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
I assume that the Kodi development has tried to publish Kodi as an official app through the Apple App Store and been turned down; that hell will freeze over before Apple relents and allows Kodi on its platform. Otherwise there'd be no need for this workaround.

>> Q: Is this permanent?
>> A: No, the code signing expires when either the provisioning file or signing certificate expires. For free accounts this is 7 days, paid accounts get 1 year.

OK... so what's to prevent someone from spending the $99 or $299 per year for the Developer Program or the Enterprise Developer Program to make an iOS / TVOS friendly version of Kodi that we can side-load and all the little people like me (who don't have Macs; don't want to compile anything) can pay that person? I'd gladly pay someone $10 or $20/year for a KODI that I can easily install on my new AppleTV 4k and just run. Surely there are hundreds of people like me who would pay for this. Collectively, we would more than create enough revenue to offset the cost of the developer license. 

I'm sure it's not as simple as I imagine (nothing ever is) so I'll just shut up now and let someone explain why that just won't work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by soonerlater - 2018-04-27, 17:56
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8