• 72(current)
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
Because he doesn‘t like to re-sign every week, I assume.

I donˋt understand either, why the Kodi developers donˋt act like the MrMC team (stripping down the build for the app store).
That's pretty much what MrMC is doing, stripping down Kodi to make it apple compliant. Kodi has the ability to more add-ons that wont every appear on MrMC, which is where the difference lies.
I'll be getting by ATV4K in a few weeks. I have one question though. Regarding signing every week; do the settings retain after every signing or are they reset?
The settings retain.
(2018-04-30, 12:14)xinseo Wrote: @soonerlater why don't you use ATV4K as a Kodi box?
 Well... I believe that in order to use my ATV4K as a Kodi box, I have to compile Kodi myself from source code on a Mac which I don't own and then create and load a new certificate every 7 days (or pay $99 for a Developer license and create a new certificate annually) in order for Kodi to run under Apple's TVOS. At least, that's my understanding from reading this thread. 

The idea of using the ATV4K as a Kodi box and as my Roku replacement streaming box is what brought me to this thread. If I could do that (easily and cheaply) with only the ATV4K, then I'd do that and re-purpose the Intel NUC that is my current Kodi box.
That´s what I did, too.
(2018-04-29, 03:36)davilla Wrote: MrMC has brought back python usage and addons, v3.6.0 includes the Plex for Kodi addon as POC. You can request specific addons in the MrMC forum. Requests for pirate addons will be ignored. Addons/Skins that are marked non-commercial must have the explicit permission of their author.
Hi davilla,

Way to go man Smile I've been waiting for this news since forever. I don't use pirate add-ons but have been not liking IOS MrMC because of this lack of add-ons, in principal. I think just allowing users to request for add-ons would make MrMC a better media player. I always like to use a skin of my own choosing, will this make it possible (of course with formal request to MrMC team)?

-bodhi
"You can request specific addons in the MrMC forum", this includes skin requests.
Has anyone given this a try on the Mohave release?
There is nothing with the name mohave - and there is no release of „it“ either ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2018-09-13, 17:29)Memphiz Wrote: There is nothing with the name mohave - and there is no release of „it“ either ...

Sorry my phone corrected Mojave to Mohave.

I was just wondering if someone had tested it on the new macOS release.
It is not yet released or am I in the wrong universe?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2018-09-14, 06:07)Memphiz Wrote: It is not yet released or am I in the wrong universe?
 I have the update sitting in my app store, I don't know when it became available but it seems to be. It could however be the beta as apple tends to do a piss poor job of labeling updates.
(2018-09-18, 06:59)kavy Wrote:
(2018-09-14, 06:07)Memphiz Wrote: It is not yet released or am I in the wrong universe?
 I have the update sitting in my app store, I don't know when it became available but it seems to be. It could however be the beta as apple tends to do a piss poor job of labeling updates. 
FYI this was a beta, sorry about that. Disregard my inquiry sorry about the miscommunication.
Can i use ifunbox to sideload kodi on my appletv 4k without developer account?
  • 72(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8