iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
(2019-01-08, 18:19)wessidetempest Wrote: So going further down this rabbit hole - I do have a Paid dev account so I contacted Apple and they sent the steps copied below. For whatever it is worth in the past I was NOT doing steps 7-9. So that is all done.
Open Xcode I see Signing Certificate  iPhone Developer: USER NAME (3J########).  This matches what is in the keychain.
Open iOS App Signer - Signing Certificate is correct and matches
Provisioning Profile is still not seeing it. It shows Re-Sign Only, Choose File - and then it shows a old profile that does not match the certificate "tvOS Team Provisioning Profile: *(VK##########)"
So I am guessing the * means it is an old profile/reference that it can no longer find. But how do I get it to point to the new/correct one?

=====================================
Sign in to Apple Developer.

2. Click on "Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles".

3. Click on “Development" under the “Certificates” section, and click on your distribution certificate.

4. Click Revoke and follow the instructions.

5. Click on the plus sign to add a new certificate.

6. Select “iOS App Development" option, and click Continue.

7. Follow the steps printed in the webpage. That involves opening the Keychain application on your Mac and generate a Certificate Signing Request from there. Click Continue.

8. Upload the .CSR file and click Continue.

9. A certificate is generated for distribution. Download it and double click it to integrate it in your keychain.
Did you succeed in getting Kodi loaded? I am about to embark on the same process as my old version uploaded with Xcode 9 has expired and I haven't used Xcode 10.1 before.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by JimShat - 2019-01-21, 17:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8