iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)
So I figured out my problem(s).  So I will try to start list the problem and the solution in order.
Problem
  1. December (I think exact date escapes me) there was an update to the tvOS and MAYBE coincidentally the audio was no longer working for Kodi. It was not the volume or anything like that and one solution was to reinstall Kodi. No big deal (or so I thought).
  2. Preface: I have a paid Apple Dev account. I logged into my account (for a unrelated reason) and there was a notice of terms updates that I had to agree to. My only option was to close/quit everything or agree to the terms. Maybe a coincidence but that is when everything seemed to fall apart as the certificates were no longer valid.
  3. I used this tutorial over a year ago and it worked great then. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqZZ_c2kF4U  I wen to follow the same instructions and I was running into all sorts of errors, Provisional, App invalid etc.

Solutions but it took a while to piece it together
  4. DantheMan has many helpful and useful one of them was the mention of the WWDR certificate being expired. What I discovered is that I had many certificates that were expired in Keychain Access.  I deleted all of the expired ones.  Downloaded the new WWDR and installed. 
  5. NOW with that being said. Even though I did View>Show Expired Certificates in Keychain it would NOT show me the expired WWDR cert in "login". 
  6. So one thing that kept coming up was to Revoke your certs in your Dev account and create a new one. Which I did. Downloaded and installed it. BUT there was a critical issue that I was either overlooking and/or was not being mentioned. Provisional Profile creation.
  7. In your Dev account go to Account > Certificates, Identities & Profiles > Provisioning Profiles (left side bottom) > All.  This THIS is what I was missing. I had nothing listed in this area and this is what I was missing. Click + > Development > tvOS App Development > Continue > Select App ID > Continue > Select your computer name you are working on > Continue > the device you want to install on (if it is not listed you need to do that through your dev account) > Continue > here you can give the certificate a unique name > Continue.  The Provisioning Profile is now created. BAM
  8. In the list select your new Provisioning Profile and download it.  
  9. Once downloaded double click it to install it.  BAM
  10. NOW go to iOS App Signer and the Provisioning Profile will now show up and it will build and work as it should.
It is so easy but so hard to find the specific answer to the easiest part.  Now I am able to add the app again as before.  Steps 7-10 is where I was getting stuck.  Once I figured that out it was easy from there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS) - by wessidetempest - 2019-01-21, 23:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS App Signer - Install Kodi without Jailbreak (iOS and tvOS)8