• 78(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard
glad to help you, with this....
With your problem i think I find why krypton version loosing focus and have isue...
Home panel is wrap list and all wrap list in AeonMQ have that line preload...with this Info Maybe krypton version is nearSmile

@Wanilton tell Marcos About Preload, I think that only fixed list have that line.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
I've dumped the textures.xbt file but I can't seem to find those colored cases found on the front page.
Im very new to Kodi and installing as well as using it. I just bought a firestick and from what I see, I do like this skin more so than the other ones. If by chance someone comes across this post, I would like to know the source code I would add in file manager. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, any recommendations on other builds that would work well with the fire stick besides Spinz and TRON.
This skin is available in the official repo. No need to add a source. I assume that is what you are asking. We do not recommend builds as they are illegal. This is a skin not a build.
Is this Skin (and/or Nox) PleXBMC full compatible? (Like Amber is?)
@NewYears1978, MQ skins don´t have support PleXBMC.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Good afternoon guys. Is there any way to implement to see trailers of the movies that I have?
(2016-08-07, 11:54)Sergiqu Wrote: Good afternoon guys. Is there any way to implement to see trailers of the movies that I have?

No need to ask to implement a feature that is already there. Go to your movies area, scroll to the movie you are selecting, go to info and select trailer. Work perfect for me.
Or use context menu for play trailer too, item with trailer have flag indicative.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2016-08-07, 20:07)huizingajm Wrote:
(2016-08-07, 11:54)Sergiqu Wrote: Good afternoon guys. Is there any way to implement to see trailers of the movies that I have?

No need to ask to implement a feature that is already there. Go to your movies area, scroll to the movie you are selecting, go to info and select trailer. Work perfect for me.

good morning. I asked that at least in my case does not appear. I'll try with the contextual menu. at noon I hang a picture. thank you very much!!

@Sergiqu
good night, cone comment, not the option I get. any ideas??
ImageImage

@Sergiqu
@Sergiqu,
Hola! buenas tardes por acá. Hi there good afternoon (UTC -8)
You are almost right, in the second picture, after you press I for info, you will find the trailer menu between extras and get thumb right along the lines of "reproducir" and "obtener miniaturas". On that specific movie from your screen shot I believe is not showing because that movie might not have a trailer or maybe it only has a trailer in English and not in Spanish.

I suggest that you enable "get trailers from TMDB" in your scraper settings.
Also some movies do not have trailers available through the scraper.
Let me know if you need more help and i will try to assist.
Buena suerte/Good luck.

¡¿Beg your pardon?!... english is not my mother tongue, please bear with me...
Kodi V. Nexus, Aeon MQ 7 Matrix & Aeon MQ 8 Matrix Modded by @latts9923
ECE, MCS.
Video 
having successfully used MQ6 for the last 6-7 months i am now having a very strange problem. I have had to setup users as my media is getting rather large and the wife and kids wanted there own stuff. i have created users and when you select any of them from boot everything is fine however when switching between users the skin goes nuts. I have posted a video to better explain the issue. Is there something i am doing wrong or need to change. This happens all of my machnes - windows 7 HTPC, Laptop and Wetek Core. Any info would be gratefully appreciated.

• 78(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 6 - Isengard4