Jumping from Music direct into Album
Maybe my question was wrong placed at the FAQs, so I try it here.

Quote:i would like to know if it's possible to make album view as default music entry,
now when i enter the music library i see the artists first and i would like to have album art first, sorted on artistname.

Quote:Is it possible to fix it so I come directly to the album section? In skin Confluence it works, what you have choosen is next time your music entry.

The answer was:
Quote:you'd either have to modify the skin or just use the 'albums' submenu item.

Modify the skin would be the best way. But I don't know how I have to modify the skin (which file and so on...). I'm a beginner and need help for it. Can anybody help me?
Sorry that this response has taken 4 years but I thought it might be useful for people trying to do the same thing.

Goto Line 2591 in Includes_Home.xml in the T! folder ( %appdata%) it should look something like this

xml:
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(Music)">ActivateWindow(Music,artists,return)</onclick>

Replace artists with albums and voila:

xml:
<onclick condition="Library.HasContent(Music)">ActivateWindow(Music,albums,return)</onclick>

This should also work with any of the music other submenu items.
@Camcs1 nice response; even if it's a tad late. I hope this renewal of interest means more tips & tricks from you!

Alternately you could use a Custom home Album button, delete the existing music button, and link the custom button with the Albums section by adding to favourites.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Jumping from Music direct into Album0