• 1(current)
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN
Thumbs Up 
So after many hours of work we have finally decided that it is ready for the public. This is still very much a work in progress so don't expect perfection, we are all very new to making skins.

The skin is available for download through the XBMC Skinning Project SVN. Just use this in a SVN client to download it http://xboxmediacenter.svn.sourceforge.n...enter/xTV/

I hope everyone enjoys it.
this is nuts!

keep up the great work Smile
will be checking the repository regularly from now on Nod
I don't know why, but the xtv skin looks different on my tv than in that screenshot.
The overall font size is a lot smaller. Most is almost unreadable (RRS feed, sub menu texts, etc)
Its also not as bright white and the letters of a lot of words are touching each other.
BTW I'm on PAL 16:9 28" crt tv
Don't use XPR fonts if you can avoid it (no I haven't checked out the skin)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

We are using a ttf font.

And about the font size in 16x9, I just made the <aspect> wrong. We have it fixed I am just not at home to upload it. Neither one of us that work on the code in the skin have a widescreen tv so it was a little hard work on it.
CHI3f Wrote:We are using a ttf font.

And about the font size in 16x9, I just made the <aspect> wrong. We have it fixed I am just not at home to upload it. Neither one of us that work on the code in the skin have a widescreen tv so it was a little hard work on it.

aren't you using the PC environment?
what is the default size for movies, music, and apps in list view please.
This is coming along nicely... kudos Smile
Thumbs Up 
theDeviL Wrote:aren't you using the PC environment?
@CHI3f, yes CHI3f, you and your team should really utilize the XBMC GUI Win32 PC Development Environment for skinners & python developers (link) to help with your skinning, that is what it is for. It will allow you to test and compare PAL 4:3, PAL 16:9, NTSC 4:3, NTSC 16:9 with overscan compensation and 720p and 1080i HDTV resolutions.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
what xml do i need to edit to make the font a little larger in 16x9 480p?
font.xml in the NTSC 16x9 dir unless your doing 4x3 480p
which font number is it or do i change em all?
probably all I have no idea really guess it depends on which one you want to change
I will play with it and post my results....
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xTV (Apple TV take 1 replica/clone) skin is in the XBMC Skinning Project's SVN11