Solved French MPAA
Hello everyone !

I'm a french user of your beautiful theme, but i have a problem : the mpaa rating is the american rating.
Is it possible to add the french MPAA rating system please ?

I am using your theme in SPMC (Kodi fork) on a "Open Hour Chameleon" and i don't have access to the theme files for add this.

The french MPAA rating système are this :

10 – certificate prohibiting the screening of the film to minors under teen years
12 – certificate prohibiting the screening of the film to minors under twelve years
16 – certificate prohibiting the screening of the film to minors under sixteen years
18 – certificate prohibiting the screening of the film to minors under eighteen years

and the correspondant's logos are :

Thanks for your futures responses and sorry for my very bad english Smile

Signed : Pierre
Can you post an example of how your scrapper assembles the rating portion of the .nfo?

I had compiled all the ones I could think of into my version of the skin already, they just need to be added to the official version, but without an example of how your scrapper is formatting it may need some tweaking at first.
Here are just the additions:
Code:
        <!-- France -->
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,France:U) | Substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,partir de 3 ans) | Substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,partir de 6 ans)]] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,France:U) | Substring(ListItem.mpaa,partir de 3 ans) | Substring(ListItem.mpaa,partir de 6 ans)]]">flags/Rating/csaU.png</value>
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,France:-10) | Substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Interdit aux moins de 10 ans) | Substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,des propos ou des images peuvent heurter)]] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,France:-10) | Substring(ListItem.mpaa,Interdit aux moins de 10 ans) | Substring(ListItem.mpaa,des propos ou des images peuvent heurter)]]">flags/Rating/csa10.png</value>
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,France:-12) | Substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Interdit aux moins de 12 ans)]] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,France:-12) | Substring(ListItem.mpaa,Interdit aux moins de 12 ans)]]">flags/Rating/csa12.png</value>
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,France:-16) | Substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Interdit aux moins de 16 ans)]] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,France:-16) | Substring(ListItem.mpaa,Interdit aux moins de 16 ans)]]">flags/Rating/csa16.png</value>
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,France:-18) | Substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Interdit aux moins de 18 ans)]] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,France:-18) | Substring(ListItem.mpaa,Interdit aux moins de 18 ans)]]">flags/Rating/csa18.png</value>
        <!-- Korean -->        
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,전체)] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(ListItem.mpaa,전체)]">flags/Rating/KR_Certificate_All.png</value>
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,12세)] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(ListItem.mpaa,12세)]">flags/Rating/KR_Certificate_12.png</value>
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,15세)] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(ListItem.mpaa,15세)]">flags/Rating/KR_Certificate_15.png</value>
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,불가)] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(ListItem.mpaa,불가)]">flags/Rating/KR_Certificate_18.png</value>
        <value condition="[IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,제한)] | [!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + substring(ListItem.mpaa,제한)]">flags/Rating/KR_Certificate_R.png</value>
        <!-- Brazil -->        
        <value condition="[!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,Brazil:Livre) | substring(ListItem.mpaa,Livre)]] | [IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Brazil:Livre) | substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Livre)]]">flags/Rating/MPAA_Brazil_Livre.png</value>
        <value condition="[!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,Brazil:10) | substring(ListItem.mpaa,10 anos)]] | [IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Brazil:10) | substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,10 anos)]]">flags/Rating/MPAA_Brazil_10.png</value>
        <value condition="[!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,Brazil:12) | substring(ListItem.mpaa,12 anos)]] | [IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Brazil:12) | substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,12 anos)]]">flags/Rating/MPAA_Brazil_12.png</value>
        <value condition="[!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,Brazil:14) | substring(ListItem.mpaa,14 anos)]] | [IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Brazil:14) | substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,14 anos)]]">flags/Rating/MPAA_Brazil_14.png</value>
        <value condition="[!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,Brazil:16) | substring(ListItem.mpaa,16 anos)]] | [IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Brazil:16) | substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,16 anos)]]">flags/Rating/MPAA_Brazil_16.png</value>
        <value condition="[!IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(ListItem.mpaa,Brazil:18) | substring(ListItem.mpaa,18 anos)]] | [IsEmpty(ListItem.mpaa) + [substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,Brazil:18) | substring(VideoPlayer.mpaa,18 anos)]]">flags/Rating/MPAA_Brazil_18.png</value>
Here is the commit with the code and new icons.

EDIT: I realize that I may ramble on a bit too much for a non English speaker to translate easily, so here is my best Google Translate attempt at being succinct:
Je viens de terminer le travail déjà.
Le chef de l'équipe de conception peut ajouter si il choisit.
Nous pouvons avoir besoin un exemple de la façon dont votre "scrapper" crée le fichier ".nfo" si elle ne fonctionne pas.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
Thanks for your response

I have look into my Chameleon, but i don't have a "French" part into my "Includes_Variables" xml file.
I would like to remplace my defaut XML by yours but i don't know how do it.

Can you explain me ?

(And in my NFO files, the part of MPAA are like this : <mpaa>France:-10</mpaa>)
I'll get this into official soon and send you a link to the Includes_Variables.xml. Just give me a little bit.
(2015-11-04, 18:28)jingai Wrote: I'll get this into official soon and send you a link to the Includes_Variables.xml. Just give me a little bit.

This is better for you mysti57155, my XML file would not work for you with out work.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
So I expect a future update of Metropolis in official Kodi repo.

Big kiss and big thanks to you Smile
Yes, it will be in the next release. If you want it now, you can get the changes here. Unpack the archive into your skin.metropolis folder.
(2015-11-04, 20:02)jingai Wrote: Yes, it will be in the next release. If you want it now, you can get the changes here. Unpack the archive into your skin.metropolis folder.

Thanks but when i do that, they are no change.
Perhaps because there is no "flags" and "Rating" folders in "media" folder. There are only XBT files.
I expect for the next release. It's easier for me X)

An ideas of the release date jingai ?
If you put those folders and the files in them, it should pick them up since they're absent in your XBT files. I could also just repack the textures for you, but it's a big file.

Best guess I can make for a release date for 3.2.1 is "sometime before the end of the year." My real job is hectic at the moment, so I don't have a massive amount of time to put into the skin. But even if I don't get everything I want done, I'll probably do an incremental release next month anyway, which will include this addition.
I'll wait for the next release. Thank you for your excellent work jingai.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
French MPAA1