Bug Use of resource addons inside a container ?
(2015-11-06, 01:29)marcelveldt Wrote: Should this be considered a bug or are addons not supposed to list the contents of the resource addon in python ?

no idea, but you should just create a trac ticket anyway.
but please don't release this version of the skinhelper addon until this issue is fixed ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2015-11-06, 03:05)ronie Wrote: no idea, but you should just create a trac ticket anyway.
but please don't release this version of the skinhelper addon until this issue is fixed ;-)

I will create a trac ticket for this. I will work around the problem in the skinhelper addon untill this is fixed.

Thanks for your help Ronie!
@marcelveldt

I am getting these errors with a custom mutil weather fanart image resource I created (merged some of the existing multi images other I have collected) and changed the addon version number to 2.x.x

deleted the textures db and thumbnails directory to clear up any cache issues.

errors:

Code:
18:48:15 T:8392   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/11/weather-11-00.jpg
18:48:15 T:8392   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/39/weather-39-00.jpg
18:48:15 T:8392   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/45/weather-45-00.jpg
18:48:18 T:8392   ERROR: CImageLoader::DoWork - Direct texture file loading failed for resource://resource.images.weatherfanart.multi/11/weather-11-00.jpg

In Titan they seem to work as backgrounds in the skin's weather xml file view but not in the widgets.

I will open an issue on Git and reference this post.

Thanks,

Mario
Any word on this yet?
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Use of resource addons inside a container ?0