how to update addon?
i'm using openelec 6.0.0 , it come with vbox pvr 1.3.8
how can i update it?
Are you sure it's not 1.3.9?
Same issue here, I have updated to the OE 6 release and the vbox addon is 1.3.8. No option to update...

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Can you let use know how to update from 1.3.8 (which is standard in Kodi 15.2) to 1.3.9, I have the zip file located here but need some help with the instructions to replace the files on the kodi unit (RPi2)

https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vbox/releases/tag/1.3.9

Please help?
I'll ask the developers to see how their update process goes, if I can get the version bumped it'll be updated automatically for you.
I checked and according to all relevant files the version should be 1.3.9. Please join #openelec and pester them about it (I already did but didn't get any meaningful response), there's nothing more I can do.
Same issue here. I have 1.3.8 on OpenElec 6.0 and it's crashing Kodi each time it tries to enable TV. Would love to figure out if this is the plugin version or something else.

Had my vbox for 2 weeks now and still havn't managed to get it running with Kodi. Fingers crossed I'm close Wink
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
what do i need to copy ?
openelec 6.0.0 (kodi 15.2) come with v1.3.8 , i have the zip for v1.3.9.
i copy the folder pvr.vbox to .kodi , i need to do something else ConfusedConfused?
Instead of waiting for Openelec to update I installed Kodibuntu and upgraded to 15.2. And guess what? The addon version is still 1.3.8!

So I'm not sure this lies with the Openelec team at all.
Hello, please could somebody show me link to the plugin vbox v1.3.9 - ready to be installed for OpenELEC 6.0.0?

In version 1.3.8 is bug causing freezing openelec after one hour.

Fixed version is out three months, why nobody is able to install it?
Conplain to Openelec by opening an issue on their Github page. I tried bringing up the issue on IRC to no avail.
Check out this link. There is zip for 1.3.9 for nvidia legacy available.

http://openelec.tv/forum/84-iptv-support...0-0#153733
Nvidia 1.3.9 is not compatible with RPi2. I thought that plugins are the same for all systems.
Not for binary plugins. Try requesting an RPI2 build in the thread.
Thank you. I hope I will find it somewhere.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to update addon?0