v15 [wip] Milights / LimitlessLED control
Hi Mookfist,

Firstly, great job in setting this up! I bought an easybulb set up because of reading about what you'd done so thanks!

I do seem to be having an issue where the Plugin doesn't seem to do anything. It's set up and I can tell that it's communicating as when I turn my PI on the bulb goes to max brightness, however that's all that I'm getting from it!

I'm running Kodi Isengard on a RPI2, using the Cinema Experience plug in also, the milights add on has installed into the services folder.

I have tried multiple themes to see if it's a compatability issue, any ideas as to why it doesn't work (Playing both the movie and the cinema experience mode)

Any help is appreciated!
I'm unable to download the zip file to start the installation. Clicking it takes me to a an unreachable page. Right-click save target doesn't work either. I chose the 'Download ZIP' function, but Kodi won't open that file. Any ideas?

<<UPDATE>>
Just in case anyone else has the same issue as me... I managed to install it by downloading the ZIP directly from GitHub using the 'Download ZIP' function. Extracted the file, then in Kodi navigated the extracted file to 'Zips'.
Damn, these bulbs are so much cheaper than Hue. What am I doing... lol. Feel free to port my WavforHue visualization to the Milights API or send me a kit and I'll give it a shot. Tongue
Does anybody know of a successful project that has worked on kodi, installed on an android based platform, running an addon, and controlling a milight system, that can mimic the Philips ambilight function?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[wip] Milights / LimitlessLED control2