• 14(current)
Release Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers)
Is this addon still being updated?
(2021-08-24, 18:07)Shawzborne Wrote: Is this addon still being updated?
Yes, what is there to update?
Hey, just a request. Can you add  the description of what video is playing on the screen like the Evolve version does. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=347678
v3.0.3 (2022-01-01)
- New scenes added (Patagonia, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Iceland, Scotland)
- Updated Apple resources.tar entries.json URL
- Location All is now sorted before any of the other locations
- Fixed bug that was preventing playback or download when HEVC was disabled

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/pull/2177

Features contributed by kubedzero - Thanks very much!
(2022-01-02, 11:54)enen92 Wrote: v3.0.3 (2022-01-01)
- New scenes added (Patagonia, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Iceland, Scotland)
- Updated Apple resources.tar entries.json URL
- Location All is now sorted before any of the other locations
- Fixed bug that was preventing playback or download when HEVC was disabled

https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/pull/2177

Features contributed by kubedzero - Thanks very much!
Feature Request:

.mov 4K HVEC support for local files

Thank-you for continuing to keep the add-on updated
(2022-01-08, 18:37)Shawzborne Wrote: Feature Request:

.mov 4K HVEC support for local files

Hasn't this been enabled for a long time now?
Need help programming a Streamzap remote?
After updating to v3.0.3 I had a crash when downloading all videos to a working r/w smb folder.  Many of the videos were already downloaded and "Enable checksum validation of pre-existing fires" was enabled.  The crash did not happen right away, I don't know which video was being downloaded.

Crash message, system details, and /proc/meminfo are at https://paste.kodi.tv/ixujuverut.kodi

If this is just a result of not enough available memory to checksum a particular video, that's fine, but is there anyway to get a little more logging about which file caused the problem?
And thank you _very much_ to both @kubedzero and @enen92 for the screensaver and the recent update.
How to utilize the HDR/4K versions of this? I have boxed both of those, but TV does not seem to switch to HDR mode. It displays those in SDR. Or should I have HDR mode enabled on Windows?
I run it on my Nvidia Shield Pro and it works perfectly. It may be a stupid question, but why does the switch to Dolby Vision work perfectly in your plugin, but not if I try to play some MP4 or MKV files in Kodi that have Dolby Vision in them?
I have a problem with this Aerial Screensaver. It is working fine, but when I want to download videos, it always says to specify a download folder which I already did. Should this download Folder be on an connected Flash Drive or on the internal Flash Drive of my Beelink GT1 Mini Box ?
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
(2022-05-08, 21:32)bansheeat Wrote: I have a problem with this Aerial Screensaver. It is working fine, but when I want to download videos, it always says to specify a download folder which I already did. Should this download Folder be on an connected Flash Drive or on the internal Flash Drive of my Beelink GT1 Mini Box ?
I think that's a known issue with settings update. If you save the setting and close the dialog and then open it again to download the videos it should work.
Okay thank you, I will try that.

And it worked, thanks
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
Do the 4K HDR files support Dolby Vision AND standard HDR, or are they Dolby Vision only? Just wanted to verify before I download all of the videos so I know if the HDR versions will work on my Windows htpc.
Dolby Vision videos should fallback to HDR on non-DV supported devices.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers)6