Release - Aerial (ATV4 Screensavers)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Oral-B Offline
I've had that happen to me, here's a workaround: you need to define your download folder first, then save the settings by clicking OK. That will take you out of Aerial, whose settings you will need to access again; download should work then.

ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | wrxtasy's LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.Nougat.tar + igConq | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
find quote
ppcinside Offline
On apple tv2 (kodi 14.2) videos hanging/freeze. I think maybe this happen because weak CPU, but when I play this downloaded videos in player they runs fine. It would be super cool if you could fix it, I dream about that screen saver will work smoothly on my atv2 Smile
find quote
immastallionbaby Offline
(2017-03-07 23:12)ppcinside Wrote:  On apple tv2 (kodi 14.2) videos hanging/freeze. I think maybe this happen because weak CPU, but when I play this downloaded videos in player they runs fine. It would be super cool if you could fix it, I dream about that screen saver will work smoothly on my atv2 Smile

This cannot be fixed by the developer. Obviously this is a network issue since the videos locally downloaded work fine but when streaming the videos they are choppy. No coder in the world can fix your internet speeds, that's up to you.
find quote
Nekromantik Offline
Is this meant to work on Kodi 17?
I installed it and unticked dim option but on full screen video pause the screen goes blank and it dont show screensaver.
find quote
tommymsw Offline
Fan
If I download the videos will it NOT stream them? Or will it only NOT stream them if I don't have internet? My box is on all day long (even with the TV off... 24/7 streaming is not desired).
find quote
flochy Offline
(2016-03-06 18:02)effe.rnr Wrote:  
(2016-02-26 16:28)effe.rnr Wrote:  Hi

I have a little problem/bug: When the screensaver was active, the video playing is switched to loop: So if I watch a video after the screensaver was running the video will be replayed consistently and I have to go to the playlist-preferences and disable the repeat-option.

Is there a possibility to change that?

I still have the problem. It's really annoying to change the repeat thing every time. I thing this line is not working for me:

def onPlayBackStopped(self):
xbmc.log(msg='ATV4 Screensaver player has been stopped', level=xbmc.LOGDEBUG)
xbmc.executebuiltin("PlayerControl(RepeatOff)", True)
return

Same here. That's the only "bug" I have, otherwise it runs perfectly (Kodi Krypton 17.1). It took me some time to find out why after I watch some movies/series it was constantly looping.

How can that be fixed ?
find quote
chancellorr Offline
Quick question. Where are the videos stored? I'm wondering if they are stored locally or not.

Sent from my Nexus 6P (typie typie)
find quote
DaLanik Offline
Posting Freak
Videos are streamed, unless you download them. You should know if you downloaded them from addon settings Smile it takes a while... Smile
find quote
chancellorr Offline
(2017-04-20 08:43)DaLanik Wrote:  Videos are streamed, unless you download them. You should know if you downloaded them from addon settings Smile it takes a while... Smile
That's what I figured. Thank you.

Sent from my Nexus 6P (typie typie)
find quote
djELITE Offline
Big Grin AWESOME screensaver.

However, no ULTRAWIDE (2560 x 1080) setting? Frown
find quote
NeoDuck Offline
Hi, I'm running this addon on a Nvidia Shield Android TV and it looks gorgeous! I tried searched the Kodi wiki and this thread but couldn't figure out how to make Kodi go to sleep after a set amount of time of inactivity?
find quote
smitchell6879 Offline
Fan
Love the screen saver its awesome. works wonderfully offline as well

Windows 10/MySQL/Xiaomi Mi Box
[WIP] UNIPLEX: A Blurred Vision
Madnox Holiday Mod
find quote