v15 Do not show 'connection lost' warnings
Hi.
I'am having two issues with the VU+ Enigma2 PVR plugin for OSMC Kodi 15.2 on Raspberry Pi 2;
The PVR server is a DM 800 HD running OpenPLI.

- Often I have my satellite receiver shut off, or not hooked up to my network but I still want to use my Raspberry Pi for other purposes.
Every few seconds I get a warning message "Connection lost" from the PVR plugin, and I find no way to shut that off.
On this wiki page http://kodi.wiki/view/PVR/XBMC there is an option "Do not show 'connection lost' warnings " but for some reason that option is not available on my system.

- So far all SD-channels work fine except one. There is a thread about channels with "alternatives" are causing problems. What exactly do this mean? More than one available video/audio stream ?

- HD channels do not work..
(2015-11-07, 13:03)pacmyc Wrote: there is an option "Do not show 'connection lost' warnings " but for some reason that option is not available on my system.
System -> tv
Quote:- So far all SD-channels work fine except one. There is a thread about channels with "alternatives" are causing problems. What exactly do this mean? More than one available video/audio stream ?
I think its more related to the decoders, for example spike won't work properly with hardware acceleration.
Quote:- HD channels do not work..
That mostly requires hardware acceleration.
In some other thread I am advocating to be able to set a preferred decoder for a stream like you can do now for subtitles.
Quote:System -> tv
That's where I am looking, I get the same screen as in this pic except the "Do not show 'connection lost' warnings "
Or to be more exactly "SYSTEM --> Settings --> TV" right?

Quote:I think its more related to the decoders, for example spike won't work properly with hardware acceleration.

Actually I got the non working channel working by removing it from the boquet on the dreambox, then re-adding it, then resetting
the channel data in the PVR plugin. The videourl in the webinterface of the dreambox changed from
Code:
http://192.168.0.160/web/stream.m3u?ref=1:134:1:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:FROM%20BOUQUET%20%22alternatives.1tvrus_europe.tv%22%20ORDER%20BY%20bouquet&name=1TVRUS%20Europe
to
Code:
http://192.168.0.160/web/stream.m3u?ref=1:0:1:2010:24B8:13E:820000:0:0:0:&name=1TVRUS%20Europe

Quote:That mostly requires hardware acceleration.
In some other thread I am advocating to be able to set a preferred decoder for a stream like you can do now for subtitles.
(2015-11-07, 14:31)pacmyc Wrote:
That's where I am looking, I get the same screen as in this pic except the "Do not show 'connection lost' warnings "
It should be there, maybe you need to activate advanced settings but I can't remember if this option is an advanced option or not.
(2015-11-07, 19:08)kidomonster Wrote:
(2015-11-07, 14:31)pacmyc Wrote:
It should be there, maybe you need to activate advanced settings but I can't remember if this option is an advanced option or not.

Found it, thanks! Yes, I had to activate expert settings for the option to show up.
Also it would be great being able to set the time interval for the system trying to connect to the server, because now it's trying every few seconds which probably wastes some CPU and generates some extra network activity..

It is still strange why some channels from boquets dont work until they are removed from the boquet and then re-added. But thats probably
caused by something in the dreambox as the webinterface has the same problems with those channels.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Do not show 'connection lost' warnings0