Instant recording of a TV show should end with the scheduled end of the show in EPG
Hi there
when I press the record button while watching a live TV show for instant recording, timers are set in the EPG along the default duration of 120 minutes for instant recording.
What I would like to achieve is that just one timer is set for the live TV show I am actually watching. In other words, the instant recording should be finished at that time when the TV show ends according to the EPG.
Perhaps someone has a hint for me?
Thanks in advance,
wechsler

-----------------------------------------
Windows 7, MediaPortal 1.12 Backend, Kodi 15.2, mimic skin
(2015-11-08, 22:50)wechsler Wrote: Hi there
when I press the record button while watching a live TV show for instant recording, timers are set in the EPG along the default duration of 120 minutes for instant recording.
What I would like to achieve is that just one timer is set for the live TV show I am actually watching. In other words, the instant recording should be finished at that time when the TV show ends according to the EPG.
Perhaps someone has a hint for me?
Thanks in advance,
wechsler

-----------------------------------------
Windows 7, MediaPortal 1.12 Backend, Kodi 15.2, mimic skin

I am also looking for that.
me too
Time to update to Kodi Krypton, then, which comes with the feature requested here.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9847

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Instant recording of a TV show should end with the scheduled end of the show in EPG0