mouse disappears with bello skin
hi , changed skin to bello last night but once i rebooted pc ( windows ) when kodi boots up the mouse cannot be seen on screen jusy a purple screen no text on it, if i window the screen i can see the mouse in the edges where the desktop shows. have unnstalled kodi 4 times but it keeps coming back with the bello skin , only way i can get out of kodi is force shutting down pc. have gone into appdata /kodi/userdata files and manually deleted all kodi related content but i cannot get kodi to download and open with confluence skin ? advice would be much appreciated.
mouse in not supported in bello, you should see a box with the advice.
(2015-11-09, 16:02)peppe_sr Wrote: mouse in not supported in bello, you should see a box with the advice.

ok tx but , even if the mouse int supported the screen on reboot is the bello purple colour but with nothing on it , no task bar nothing.
yes you are right,
are you using bello with kodi isengard 15.2 on an android device?
i have same behaviour in this case.
remember that bello is not compatible with isengard.
Peppe
(2015-11-10, 10:56)peppe_sr Wrote: yes you are right,
are you using bello with kodi isengard 15.2 on an android device?
i have same behaviour in this case.
remember that bello is not compatible with isengard.
Peppe

well i was using 15.2 on a windows pc , but every time i deleted kodi ( only way to try a nd get rid of bello ) despite deleting ecerything in usr datya etc fresh install fires up with blank bello screen so only way i can get kodi back usable is to download a gotham 13.2 lol and start from there otherwise i would have to refresh pc , and wipe the data base but its a mini pc from china and when reset it boots back up in chinese Sad ./ will have to stick with gotham until jarvis is released stable.
(2015-11-10, 17:06)ontap Wrote: well i was using 15.2 on a windows pc , but every time i deleted kodi ( only way to try a nd get rid of bello ) despite deleting ecerything in usr datya etc fresh install fires up with blank bello screen so only way i can get kodi back usable is to download a gotham 13.2 lol and start from there otherwise i would have to refresh pc , and wipe the data base but its a mini pc from china and when reset it boots back up in chinese Sad ./ will have to stick with gotham until jarvis is released stable.
Deleting kodi to change skins is a little bit extreme.
Navigate to your userdata folder, find guisettings.xml, either delete it or edit it with notepad++ (or another text editor) to remove the line under <look and feel> that says something like '<skin>skin.bello</skin>' - or change that line to read '<skin>skin.confluence</skin>'.
Next time you boot up you should be in confluence (the default skin).
really strange! i'm using it in my windows pc with 15.2 and bello works fine, no problem at all.
why don't try with helix? Bello v3.0.8 is the helix version.
last thing, don't to wipe kodi just delete "skin.bello" under user/addon restart kodi and you'll have confluence as skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
mouse disappears with bello skin0