• 1(current)
Where to report illegal use of KODI?
who / where do you report illegal use of KODI in commercial products?
just write here - we don't have a official form for it.
Spill the beans! Smile
* un1versal subscribes
What do you mean by illegal use of KODI? And what specific company are you talking about?

Are they:

Using the "Kodi" trademarked/copyrighted name without consent from the XBMC Foundation?

Are they violating the GPL open source license which the Kodi source code is bound under?

Are they including addons for piracy?

Or two or more of the above?
This thread reminds me of my 18th wife, boring.
(2015-11-12, 18:10)un1versal Wrote: This thread reminds me of my 18th wife, boring.

Did she indulge in illegal use of Kodi and/or without your prior express permission?
Quite horrible
I don't think RalphUp still really cares....
No, I meant the thread is boring just like she was, great anticipation and then a big flat nothing. Disappointing really.

But what you said its like my 30th wife, she just did whatever she wanted, with or without permission. Where do I report that?
(2015-11-12, 23:17)un1versal Wrote: No, I meant the thread is boring just like she was, great anticipation and then a big flat nothing. Disappointing really.

But what you said its like my 30th wife, she just did whatever she wanted, with or without permission. Where do I report that?

Yoi cld create a live video stream in Kodi so the whole world can learn first hand
Live stream? I dont think they make hurricane proof cameras yet.

* un1versal unsubscribes from thread.
GoPro 3.0?
So I will spill some beans, no one cares for these box sellers no matter what side of the piracy debate you are on, and I'm surprised by how out there they are getting

These guys - http://tubetv.ca/product/tube-tv-box/

Have been advertising all over the radio stations, I'm blown away that these stations would blatantly advertise devices that have 'free movies and tv shows'... 'never pay a subscription ever!'

Perhaps first shot would be to notify the stations they show that they are 'as heard on...' and give them a reality call, shutting down their advertising routes would be a big hit, they openly advertise what's on the boxes

Then there are these guys - http://inl3d.com/

They have kiosks setup in a number of malls... and this one is even more amazing that they have tv's setup playing movies, showing the addons they are using etc. again maybe first thing would be to contact the malls they have kiosks and inform them what kind of business they are allowing

I've never seen such a ballsy display when it comes to piracy coupled with the fact that big businesses are allowing them to advertise and setup shop

Edit - both boxes ship with Kodi (not a rebranded version) and addons pre-loaded
This is really puzzling. Do they find a breach or loophole in the law to do these? It's not like they are actually selling the movies...
(2015-11-13, 17:29)ricarleite Wrote: This is really puzzling. Do they find a breach or loophole in the law to do these? It's not like they are actually selling the movies...

In the UK it is called 'facilitating' which I believe is technically illegal, but usually a slap on the wrist is the penalty
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to report illegal use of KODI?0