• 3(current)
Mod Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]
@movie78, with the last set I uploaded, it combines both as well as adds the function to change both the top graphic, and fullscreenicon. You can change both throught he top menu, you just need to set it. let me know if that changes anythin?

@ProRipp I have made a combination of both, its under the third or 4th post, you can download it there, but ill review yours and see if it is better organized(I have been making so many ive gotten disorginized)
Getting close.

I manage to get the banner on the top left and now i am trying to figure out how to get the ClearArt.

What xml allow me to change the Logo to ClearArt

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
amazing worked right of the zip file, using clearart.
I also updated the textures.xbt to incorporate the coloured flags and with a different set of clapperboard style film genre icons as a few were missing for me in the set included with the skin ! So here is my media file to download also ? Just copy them over and all should be good. Working for me anyways.

my media file
Fanart.TV Mod
Ok @movie78
if you use the custom files i gave you, then There are two radio buttons in the top menu one each for graphic allowing you to switch between them

OSD Top Art = is the top left of the OSD and changes between logo, clearart, and banner. with fall back to title
FullScreen Icon = the right mid graphic on the fullscreen info and pause screen, it switches between, Logo, clearart, banner, fanart, and characterart with fallback to nothing
You need to change these values from the topmenu of most(but not all) views
Here we go, @movie78,

If you could, I would like you to start from scratch, I thing you have fragments and mixed files.
Delete or move your entire skin.aeonmq6 to another location
Install skin from repos
Install color mq6 flags mod as his instructions say.
then install this, VideoOSD Logo + Color MQ6 + Topartswap
replacing a few files (but they are built on color so have his mods and mine
TEST

Let me know if this works, if you just can not delete it do to other changes, then try using the above files (made specially for you not on the OP) and report

This will give you
Color MQ6 Flags
Video OSD fullscreen icon changable (Logo, clearart, banner, fanart, and characterart)
Video OSD top art Changable (Logo, Clearart, Banner)
2 radio buttons on the top menu to change each graphic
so for what you want you will set
OSD TOP ART = Banner
FULLSCREEN ICON = logo

ps this version needs to be installed on top of/after color mq!! other wise glitchyness ensues
Hey ketterer just wanted to say good work on this, as I say I had no trouble combining the different mods using the manual install method as described in the thread, I just wanted to share to make it easier for the less confident users out there to be able to experience these brilliant changes hope thats okay.?

Peace
Pro
Fanart.TV Mod
Thumbs Up 
(2015-11-12, 09:33)ketterer Wrote: Here we go, @movie78,

If you could, I would like you to start from scratch, I thing you have fragments and mixed files.
Install skin from repos
TEST

Let me know if this works, if you just can not delete it do to other changes, then try using the above files (made specially for you not on the OP) and report

This will give you
Color MQ6 Flags
Video OSD fullscreen icon changable (Logo, clearart, banner, fanart, and characterart)
OSD TOP ART = Banner
FULLSCREEN ICON = logo

ps this version needs to be installed on top of/after color mq!! other wise glitchyness ensues

Hi ketterer,
this MOD work's perfectly for me.
Can you remove in Video OSD the tagline?

Thank you Blush

Install skin from repos
TEST

This will give you
Color MQ6 Flags
OSD TOP ART = Banner
FULLSCREEN ICON = logo

You did it!!!

Good work!!Cool
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-11-12, 07:13)ProRipp Wrote: I also updated the textures.xbt to incorporate the coloured flags and with a different set of clapperboard style film genre icons as a few were missing for me in the set included with the skin ! So here is my media file to download also ? Just copy them over and all should be good. Working for me anyways.

my media file

Hi can you put a screenshot of what you are taking about? It doesnt make sense to modify a bulk of the folder skin for something we havent seen yet.

Install skin from repos

Is this the file of the first post?

Its sad im always ahead (mq6 4.0.0 + devilshura logo mod 4.0.0) but the pack with everything (including your mod) is so much easier Tongue Each time new mq6 comes out I have to edit all the files because I need to mod things separately
ok, few of my flags are in color using devilshura's mod, but few are in white (default).. what am i doing wrong?
I followed ketterer's recent post on how to combine the video osd mod and the color flags mod.

(2015-11-12, 18:58)MANswers Wrote: ok, few of my flags are in color using devilshura's mod, but few are in white (default).. what am i doing wrong?
I followed ketterer's recent post on how to combine the video osd mod and the color flags mod.
This three "images" are label not img....can mix this.
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2015-11-12, 18:48)djhifi Wrote:

Install skin from repos

Is this the file of the first post?

Its sad im always ahead (mq6 4.0.0 + devilshura logo mod 4.0.0) but the pack with everything (including your mod) is so much easier Tongue Each time new mq6 comes out I have to edit all the files because I need to mod things separately

No, this set takes what is on the front page, and adds the function of changing the top left art as well. it makes a second additional radio, and the correspoding varriables. right now the added feature of changing the top left art looks a little bit wierd tho because the different sizes of a banner and a logo
Angelinas, I am trying to better execute the banner and logo switch, but my problem is that I want the tagline to still be recent, is there a way to group them so that the tagline is always 8 pixels away from the graphic, Ive been trying to reuse the similar code from the MyvideoNav.xml but can't grasp how everything works. I learn from playing, which is slow and im at a wall now
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]2