• 9(current)
Mod Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]
I've got a pm from another member, saying that switching the skin to confluence and back to mq6 fixed the issue for him as well. so it looks like there is definately something that works after you reload the mq6 back and forth.
That is very weird, and leads me to beleive my original suspision, there must be a deeper issue or bug with kodi or the MQ6,
Im happy to know its no my mod because I had absolutly no idea how to fix it.
Although while trying to figure out why, I did realize a potential problem that might end up creating issues is that I don't know how to change the actual logic in the code for the TopArt, right now it

Checks if the button "Logo As Title (on top if available)" is active,
checks to make sure there is a logo,
if there is it=displays the graphic selected in "OSD Top Art" button
if not = Displays regular title

So the problem is that the logic only looks for a logo, so if for example you want to have the banner, and you don't have a logo it will display the regular text title.

Right now, as i just realized this, I don't have an answer, I dont know how to use or statements, but if someone does Id be willing to see if i can fix this.(problem is that its hard to test becasue i have all my art for all my media)
Great mod, many thanks, but I am too having the issue with the TopArt not showing - I've tried the switching to Confluence, restarting and switching back to MQ6 or just switching between the two and no luck. I've got Logo selected in the top menu list for OSD Top Art and ClearArt for the Fullscreen Icon, but the TopArt isn't showing;

You also need to have "logo as title (if available) selected
Thanks Letterer, I thought there was an option for that - doesn't show up when using the right list view. Switched to low list, turned it on and all works great now.

Many thanks
sorry, yea now that there is a dedicated button I am trying to use just that for the next update but that will nt be atleast till the next mq6 update or until i find a solution to on of the big bugs im trying to work out
Sorry Guys I havent, and wont be having much time for updates, but I do still come here once a day, if you need any help let me know,
(2015-11-24, 10:31)ketterer Wrote: Sorry Guys I havent, and wont be having much time for updates, but I do still come here once a day, if you need any help let me know,

Are you going to release a new version for the MQ6 3.3.0?

Thanks!
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2015-11-10, 18:18)ketterer Wrote: Everything should work, you will need to use the "FullscreenIcon" and "OSD TopArt" radio buttons in the top menu to change which graphic to use during first use.

I'm not sure which Buttons they are - I don't think they are called that on my screen?
+1 for 3.3.0
(2015-11-10, 18:24)ketterer Wrote: Alternate Versions Release Notes
Video Logo and Full Art + Color MQ6 Merged
Download
A safe set of files to be installed on top of Color MQ 6!
Make sure to install after Color MQ 6
Version 2.0 of Video OSD mod
Built on 3.2.0

****Obsolete****Dual Changable graphics****Obsolete****
Download
These features have been improved greatly and merged to the main release but ill leave this here as it is still useful to some
Adds a button to also choose which graphic for top left corner
Removes Tagline and star rating
Doesn't show tv episode names (replaced with graphic
Built on 3.2.0

Just checking, is this the version to download if using the Colour Flags Version?
Im having that issue with Logos not appearing - I have them switched on in the Radio buttons, but doesn't appear on the top left location.

Has a solution been found?
Hello guys,

I'm facing some issues regarding OSD full screen logo.

in the following screenshot there is nothing showing in the corner

in the following screenshot i have the name of the episode showing not the logo.

how to fix this to either show the name of the episode/movie or Logo

appreciate your help.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video OSD Logo & Full Art [v.2.0]2