Kodi Freezes during video playback
If you did with the same hardware ... the it does not make me wonder ...
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
I realized my problems could not be solved so I went another route. Open Elec 6.0.
We're you replying to me?
I replied the guy with this hardware: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2158419
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
OK thanks. Any ideas why this is happening?
@fritsch did you address to me?
I`ve Asus chromebox with 2955U proccessor.
it not supported?
No - that's not your hardware isn't it?

Quote:20:47:24 T:2984179584 NOTICE: GL_VENDOR = Intel Open Source Technology Center
20:47:24 T:2984179584 NOTICE: GL_RENDERER = Mesa DRI Intel® Ironlake Mobile x86/MMX/SSE2
20:47:24 T:2984179584 NOTICE: GL_VERSION = 2.1 Mesa 10.3.2
20:47:24 T:2984179584 NOTICE: GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION = 1.20
Someone has any suggestions?
CaTz....please post a Debug_log (wiki) so that people can troubleshoot your issue

Cheers!
@wyild1 there is nothing special in the logs, i`ve checked them.

I did a test today, but before that some setup details.
I have a External HD that connected to ChromeBox, and i am playing all the media from it.
I`ve tried today run a entire video from a DOK, and it worked good.
After that, i played a whole video from stream and it played nicely...so my consultation is that somehow some parameter in Kodi 15 truns-off the HD or something like that, and therefore the subtitles that are not part of the content from the HD continues to play but the video stuck for few seconds...

What do you think? This theory actually can explain why it not helped to run kodibuntu instead of OE.
There is some parameter like that?

@Blalien830, is this your case also?
No parameter like this.
Settings buffer to 2 at the advanced settings xml file solved the entire problem.
http://kodi.wiki/view/how-to:modify_the_video_cache

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Freezes during video playback0