cannot send PM's
I have an open bug on the tracker and need to be able to communicate directly with arnova via PM but I don't have permissions yet to send PM's. I've verified my email but maybe I need to be a member for a certain amount of time or make a certain amount of posts?

If I could get promoted to a group that allows PM's I would appreciate that. tia
There is a 10 post minimum for pm. Be mindful not to spam.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
And time constraints
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
how much time? I read the rules but didn't see anything.
i can't even post in the off topic forum. i got it rough. there's a guy posting about kodi in the off topic forum and i wanted to tell him to keep it off topic.
I have 10 posts and still can't send PM's.

I would like to respond to the request of this ticket in the tracker.

http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/16363#comment:6

mod edit: merged posts
great you've made 5 useless post in 10 minutes just to bypass the pm limit.

you were warned not to do that.
(2015-11-11, 20:33)bry- Wrote: There is a 10 post minimum for pm. Be mindful not to spam.

now face the consequences.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
cannot send PM's0