Addon update, transcoding, timeshifting, OpenWebif and more...
Do you know how can we get the last update about this plugin with OpenElec/OSMC?

I use Vu+ Duo2 (Image: BlackHole 3.0.1F) and OpenElec, but I can't find any repository to update this official plugin to get timeshift working (in example).

Thank you very much for your support, the work is awesome!
Is there any news yet about the new addon?
The old one stopped working for me (CCurlFile::Open failed with code 0 errors) but it never worked really smooth anyways.
So I was hoping this new plugin would work better, but I can't find it available for download anywhere yet?
hey @h.udo
did you make some process regarding the availability of timeshift in the VU+ plugin?
hey @h.udo
did you make some process regarding the availability of timeshift in the VU+ plugin?
Hi!

Running v2.4.4 of the addon and for some reason it doesn´t work in Krypton b3 (Windows).
Double checked everything.

Works from other Kodi installtions (Jarvis)

/KD
(2016-10-06, 11:47)Keendark Wrote: Hi!

Running v2.4.4 of the addon and for some reason it doesn´t work in Krypton b3 (Windows).
Double checked everything.

Works from other Kodi installtions (Jarvis)

/KD

Me too, but with macOS Sierra - 10.12
Back to VLC Player for some tv.Confused
@h.udo
Apologies for resurrecting such an old thread, but I recently came across this snippet on the github, which is linked to this thread:-
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.vuplus/i...-156113629

I was curious if the PR for the coloured genres was ever done? Currently, the Genre info in Kodi from my VU+ device returns 'Other/Unknown', which is what its always displayed since I bought it.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Timeshift support is now in place. I'm working on Genres and Episode information. That would work by scanning the short description and description fields for the data. I can test it on Uk and Irish channels. Can support other geographies/languages but would need help with the format of the data.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Hi phunkyfish

Thanks for your time and efforts for the vu+ addon. 

If you need tests or data for german epg feel free to contact me. I can compile and test changes if you want. I don't know how long it takes to parse data with multiple language patterns from epg (notably on old raspberries), but perhaps the TvHeadend async epg feature is worth a view for your new feature https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2627180
(2018-10-02, 11:04)zehner Wrote: Hi phunkyfish

Thanks for your time and efforts for the vu+ addon. 

If you need tests or data for german epg feel free to contact me. I can compile and test changes if you want. I don't know how long it takes to parse data with multiple language patterns from epg (notably on old raspberries), but perhaps the TvHeadend async epg feature is worth a view for your new feature https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2627180
Hey, sure, what i really need is the different formats for genres (for UK/IE genres using XMLTV it's stored in square brackets), and Season/episode such as S2E17 etc. Also which fields are populated in your epg data. I've asked for genre to be exposed in openwebif, not sure if that will help or not.

Let's get it working first and we can fix performance afterwards Wink
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon update, transcoding, timeshifting, OpenWebif and more...0