• 4(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2015-11-19, 03:58)Tennyten Wrote: Unable to navigate across spotlight via remote in submenus.

Did you assign a spotylight widget ? Note that this has changed some versions ago. You now have to re-assign the spotlight widget and you can have 3 optional widgets on the right side.
Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts --> select spotlight widget
(2015-11-19, 05:10)diedrichg Wrote: I love how you can set a layout for each TV series, would it be possible to also have "Hide Watched" remembered for each series as well as for the entire TV list?

I'm afraid not. The "hide watched" is a pure Kodi setting, not skin related.
Maybe ask for that feature on the general Kodi forums ?
(2015-11-19, 17:14)fishersman Wrote: Yesterday I installed the beta for Jarvis and the release for Titan to go along with it. A couple of things I'm wondering about. First off, the tv guide had all kinds of weird times, not the regular 1/2 hour intervals. I ignored it figuring it would get fixed. Then I started setting it up to mimic my current version. I am still in that process. Where I ran into a difference is on the home tiles. In my current version I have custom images for each tile. They are transparent png files that allow the background to show thru except for the text. All that shows is a border around them when highlighted. It looks reall nice. In the Jarvis version, when the tile is not focused, it is no longer see thru unless I assign None to the general panel color setting. That's ok I guess, but when it's highlighted, it is no longer just a border. It fills in the whole tile with the color. I downloaded the 3.6.4 beta version and it's the same. I do see that the tvguide timeline is fixed tho. Is there anything that can be done about the highlight. I really liked the way the see thru worked. I turn off the backgrounds on all my panels. I really like that option of everything seeming to float.

1) Yes, something got messed up with the Tv guide. In the meanwhile it's fixed again in the beta (and soon in the stable)

2) Did you see the PVR artwork features ? I know you were looking for such a thing ? Maybe you can poke around how it works and provide some feedback about it ?

3) The home tiles border... Ah.. that's a good one. I changed that completely to be able to customize the bordersize but I didn't expect users to actually use a transparent image :-)
I will look if I can change this somehow for the focused border only (assuming that you've set the border color to none)

EDIT: I have added the option "allow transparent home tiles" in the skin settings. That way you can still set a bordersize and color for all the other views while having your transparaent images for the home screen. I ussumed you are working with the regular "titan tiles" homescreen layout.

This option will be available in tonights new beta version for you to test
(2015-11-19, 19:00)komplex Wrote: Can you take another look at this it's still not showing the highlighted show

Now fixed (for real), will provide new beta later today.
(2015-11-19, 20:48)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 03:58)Tennyten Wrote: Unable to navigate across spotlight via remote in submenus.

Did you assign a spotylight widget ? Note that this has changed some versions ago. You now have to re-assign the spotlight widget and you can have 3 optional widgets on the right side.
Skin settings --> Configure menu shortcuts --> select spotlight widget

I'm referring to the pre-configured widget menus for movies, tv shows, youtube etc in enhanced home view. I can't reach the menus on the right side just the left. Do I need to reassign all of these from the pre-configuriations?
(2015-11-19, 21:51)Tennyten Wrote: I'm referring to the pre-configured widget menus for movies, tv shows, youtube etc in enhanced home view. I can't reach the menus on the right side just the left. Do I need to reassign all of these from the pre-configuriations?

Well, it shouldn't be but what I do know is that the repo issues a few days back caused some strange issues.
Give it a try for one or two menu items to see if it works. Just re-assign some of the widgets and see what happens.
(2015-11-19, 20:54)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 17:14)fishersman Wrote: Yesterday I installed the beta for Jarvis and the release for Titan to go along with it. A couple of things I'm wondering about. First off, the tv guide had all kinds of weird times, not the regular 1/2 hour intervals. I ignored it figuring it would get fixed. Then I started setting it up to mimic my current version. I am still in that process. Where I ran into a difference is on the home tiles. In my current version I have custom images for each tile. They are transparent png files that allow the background to show thru except for the text. All that shows is a border around them when highlighted. It looks reall nice. In the Jarvis version, when the tile is not focused, it is no longer see thru unless I assign None to the general panel color setting. That's ok I guess, but when it's highlighted, it is no longer just a border. It fills in the whole tile with the color. I downloaded the 3.6.4 beta version and it's the same. I do see that the tvguide timeline is fixed tho. Is there anything that can be done about the highlight. I really liked the way the see thru worked. I turn off the backgrounds on all my panels. I really like that option of everything seeming to float.

1) Yes, something got messed up with the Tv guide. In the meanwhile it's fixed again in the beta (and soon in the stable)

2) Did you see the PVR artwork features ? I know you were looking for such a thing ? Maybe you can poke around how it works and provide some feedback about it ?

3) The home tiles border... Ah.. that's a good one. I changed that completely to be able to customize the bordersize but I didn't expect users to actually use a transparent image :-)
I will look if I can change this somehow for the focused border only (assuming that you've set the border color to none)

The PVR artwork looks good. I set the general panel color to none to eliminate the color of the unfocused tiles. Ruined the effect of the tile. Probably not much of a demand for transparent tiles. Thanks
(2015-11-20, 01:40)fishersman Wrote: The PVR artwork looks good. I set the general panel color to none to eliminate the color of the unfocused tiles. Ruined the effect of the tile. Probably not much of a demand for transparent tiles. Thanks

I have added the option "allow transparent home tiles" in the skin settings. That way you can still set a bordersize and color for all the other views while having your transparent images for the home screen. I assumed you are working with the regular "titan tiles" homescreen layout.

(2015-11-20, 01:44)marcelveldt Wrote: I have added the option "allow transparent home tiles" in the skin settings. That way you can still set a bordersize and color for all the other views while having your transparent images for the home screen. I assumed you are working with the regular "titan tiles" homescreen layout.

Yes, regular tiles for the home. Don't need the tiles anywhere else. Thanks for the quick response. I'll let you know tomorrow.
(2015-11-20, 01:50)fishersman Wrote: [quote='marcelveldt' pid='2165614' dateline='1447976641']

I have added the option "allow transparent home tiles" in the skin settings. That way you can still set a bordersize and color for all the other views while having your transparent images for the home screen. I assumed you are working with the regular "titan tiles" homescreen layout.

I installed 3.6.5 from the zip file. I found the option to enable the transparent tile, but there is no change to the tiles. Unfocused has the general panel color as a background and the focused has the home tile focus color on the background.
(2015-11-20, 13:13)fishersman Wrote: I installed 3.6.5 from the zip file. I found the option to enable the transparent tile, but there is no change to the tiles. Unfocused has the general panel color as a background and the focused has the home tile focus color on the background.
Hmm, I only applied this change (for test) to the regular (big) Titan tiles. Are you perhaps using smaller tiles ?
(2015-11-20, 13:35)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 13:13)fishersman Wrote: I installed 3.6.5 from the zip file. I found the option to enable the transparent tile, but there is no change to the tiles. Unfocused has the general panel color as a background and the focused has the home tile focus color on the background.
Hmm, I only applied this change (for test) to the regular (big) Titan tiles. Are you perhaps using smaller tiles ?

Yes I was. I just tried the large tiles and that works. The border isn't centered on the image but maybe that's because I designed the image for the smaller tile. Any chance you can apply to the smaller tiles?
(2015-11-20, 13:39)fishersman Wrote: Yes I was. I just tried the large tiles and that works. The border isn't centered on the image but maybe that's because I designed the image for the smaller tile. Any chance you can apply to the smaller tiles?
Now that you've confirmed that this is what you were looking for I will also apply it to the other homescreen settings/layouts.
Available later today in new beta. Thanks for testing.
(2015-11-20, 14:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 13:39)fishersman Wrote: Yes I was. I just tried the large tiles and that works. The border isn't centered on the image but maybe that's because I designed the image for the smaller tile. Any chance you can apply to the smaller tiles?
Now that you've confirmed that this is what you were looking for I will also apply it to the other homescreen settings/layouts.
Available later today in new beta. Thanks for testing.

Thanks. The latest is just the way I needed it. I bought you a beer!!
l found a bug with the pvr timer. I'm not sure if it is skin or Kodi related. When I schedule a show, I always schedule weekly, anytime. This gives me basically series recording with reruns. Sorry, I don't trust Kodi or my pvr client yet to determine if it is new or not. In any case, I preview my recordings and if I see a rerun or multiple broadcast, I disable the timer for that one episode. In the beta version of Kodi and Titan, it corrupts the timer and pretty much disables that timer for that show and all future broadcasts when I do this. This works fine in Kodi 15. I'm able to disable one episode and all other episodes for that show stay intact.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11