Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2015-12-06, 02:05)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-12-04, 22:01)diedrichg Wrote: Well, I can't get it to display the 'missing image' image after a TV tile thumb reset but I'm still not seeing the titan.png fallback image on startup and am seeing the Breaking Bad TV show thumb. Below is what I see for the first few seconds (A) during startup and then it populates with the random TV show thumb (B).

I'm afraid the only solution would be if you reset your shortcuts to the defaults...
Skin settings --> Configure shortcuts --> Restore shortcuts
Create a backup first to be safe.

1. Okay, that worked. I see the titan.png but it's not scaled to fit the tile. I created the image to the exact dimensions of the other home tiles, why does it not fit the tile?

2. For the default theme I've come to dislike the square navigation icons such as Home, Return, etc (Charcoal theme uses them too). I don't like how they are antialiased around the edges, it makes them look fuzzy. I'd be glad to clean them up and flatten them with a border to match the other themes. I'd be happy to provide different colors that users could enable too. I'd need the original files though.

Messages In This Thread
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by diedrichg - 2015-12-06, 04:08
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11