Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2015-12-06, 13:08)fishersman Wrote:
(2015-12-06, 02:17)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-12-05, 00:06)fishersman Wrote: Here is something else you might know the answer too. I asked this elsewhere, but got no answer. When you look at your shows that are scheduled to record, the usual stuff is there along with Season, episode and genre. After it records the show, that info is not able to be queried. It is in the database of all the recordings that the client controls, but a query for those fields return nothing. Just hit the program info key and see genre comes up unknown. You built all those nice $VARs for this info, but it's not working on the recordings. Is this the fault of the pvr client add on? It passes those fields on a scheduled show, but not a recorded one. Different database, but the same info is in both. It also resides in the xml that is written for each recording. I'm just trying to figure out how all this works. Thanks for your time.

1) Next beta will contain a setting to set the default button to NO in the confirmation dialog (skin settings --> advanced at the bottom)

2) Well, this is actually a Kodi bug I'm afraid. Looks like the genre info isn't pulled for recordings while it is for Tv channels and timers. I have just created a small workaround for this to use the genre that was stored by the skinhelper addon (for the pvr artwork). Note that this only works for the genre label, the others aren't stored in the skinhelper.

1) Thanks
2)I found where the trouble is on Genre. The genre_translation.xml was in error. I was able to find a valid copy and everything on Genre is good now. Any chance of season and episode?

I spoke a little too soon on this. While I do have genre displayed, they are movie genre, not TV. While most are the same, some are not. The genre_translation.xml maps the genre to the hard coded Genre ID's for Kodi and either Kodi doesn't have them or somethings missing from the mediaporta addon. This is mediaportal specific, so I asked over there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by fishersman - 2015-12-06, 21:58
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11