Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2015-12-06, 04:08)diedrichg Wrote: 1. Okay, that worked. I see the titan.png but it's not scaled to fit the tile. I created the image to the exact dimensions of the other home tiles, why does it not fit the tile?

2. For the default theme I've come to dislike the square navigation icons such as Home, Return, etc (Charcoal theme uses them too). I don't like how they are antialiased around the edges, it makes them look fuzzy. I'd be glad to clean them up and flatten them with a border to match the other themes. I'd be happy to provide different colors that users could enable too. I'd need the original files though.

1) What home layout are you using ?

2) You mean the touchscreen icons in the footer ? They should be colored dynamically by the skin. I only use white textures for all elements in the skin and white can be replaced dynamically by another color so if you want to have different icons, deliver me white versions of the icons and I can include them. Maybe possible best to discuss this with @Simograndi because he created all icons in the first place.

Atm the icons are not 100% white so they are not dynamically colored.This was on my TODO list for a rainy day ;-)

Maybe the best way to get this right is to just use the normal button layout and draw the actual icon on top of it.
Just like all other buttons in the skin but the text is replaced by the icon image. I will do some testing if I can get that right with some default icons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by User 224999 - 2015-12-08, 22:16
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11