Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
I am relatively new to Kodi and to the Titan skin coming from WMC. As such, I may just be missing something obvious (if the configuration of Kodi and Titan can be considered obvious ;-). However, I can't seem to control the appearance of the (clear?)logo on the now playing screen when music is being played. No matter the configuration options that I select, the logo appears unless the background is disabled entirely (along with fanart, visualizer, etc.). Since the logo is static on the screen for along time, I am concerned with image burn, and I should like to disable it.

I have the clear logo enabled in the footer when viewing the library, and it would be nice to have it appear along with the OSD (similar to the header with plot information), but having it onscreen continuously is problematic (for me at least).

Is there an option to enable this behaviour and I am just missing it? Is it a bug (as if it were to only show with the OSD)? Or is this really a feature

Aside from this 'nit', I have to say that I am completely impressed with the titan skin -- great work!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis) - by oattes - 2015-12-30, 03:18
Link to a specific home screen? - by Hardax - 2016-03-28, 15:31
Landscape View Scrolbar - by User 206796 - 2016-09-19, 00:54
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11